New puppy........Mayhem

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Welcome! Mayhem is just too cute! I am sure it will be only a matter of time before he and Chewy get to be best friends!!
Now, about the name..... Just want you to know that bullies have a penchant for living up to their names.:lmao: Just ask the owners of Rumble, Tank, Biggie, and of course the most famous here on this site, HerRoyal Highness Princess Grace ( epitome of Royalty!) and my Bogey- since naming him my golf game has gone downhill to double and triple bogeys!! Just giving you fair warning- Mayhem sounds like he will have a lot to live up too! Keep us posted!!

OP
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Thanks for all of the welcomes and kind words :-) Mayhem is living up to his name. I feel like the mom of a toddler, chasing him around to keep him out of trouble :-) He and Chewy are beginning to have short moments together where they are playing, but these are short lived and far between. We are making progress though, so that is great!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hello there and :welcome: to ebn. i just love your bullies name. im sure it will fit. :)

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Im new here also! He is a cute little guy. The name is darling :) Good luck with Chewy and him!

OP
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
You are all so kind!

Last edited: