New EB owner from Nor Cal! pics inside

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya:

We have met but I really needed to chime in on his name! I love Butters! He's a beautiful boy...you must be dieing! Waiting is so hard...but gives you time to get everything ready! :)

I left you my opinion on witch hazel and the other. I love wit h hazel for cleaning ears..I use Duoxo wipes instead of Maloket because they smell much better. I like the Duoxo in case there are any bumps or redness. I use them on his feet and legs every once in awhile just to clean and keep the crud away!

OP
BUTTERS

BUTTERS

Apr 10, 2013
Roseville, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Butters
:welcome3: I'm with the Butters crowd! And what an adorable boy he is!

Oh and I've heard of a lot of different bullies with the name Beefy. I don't think I've ever heard of a Butters before and thats part of why I like it so much, it is unique! And just cool!

You bring up a great point about Butters being unique. Cant say I have heard anyone name their dog Butters.

He is beautiful; I would call him London Broil. From my experience you need both the witch hazel and malacetic otic. I use the witch hazel on Ambers tail pocket and the malacetic otic on her wrinkles. I has made a significant difference with her tear stains. Malacetic otic ultra has cleared up her tear stains and now I use the malacetic otic regular a few times a week. Amber has never had yeast problems but had tear stains and I tried everything. I recently bought a second EBD and was advised to try the malcetic otic; I did, it works and I am hooked on it now. Congratulations on your new puppy and welcome to the forum.

Thank you for an awesome explanation to both. I purchased Thayer's Unscented Witch Hazel with Aloe, which I hope the Aloe wont be an issue. I've got the regular malacetic otic for now, and hope I wont need the Ultra.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, ill post a few more pictures of him tonight.

OP
BUTTERS

BUTTERS

Apr 10, 2013
Roseville, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Butters
163988_603773646299323_359931736_n.jpg540734_603494796327208_1872373181_n.jpg
First pic is his brother which i was torn between. The all white with the perfect red circle around the eye is so awesome! Someone on the forum should get him so we can keep these two in touch! They also have a all white sister too.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Welcome to EBN. Butters (I decided for you :p) is adorable.

Leatherneck

Apr 3, 2013
Youngstown, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Gomer & Vince
Those are some great looking pups. In your earlier your post you mentioned Domo as a possible name, my favorite. Curious about that?

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
what a sweet little ball of wrinkles!!!! I think Butters is an awsome name! I also like Domo he is sure to be adored no matter his name :D

EBlove

Mar 26, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Beau
Welcome! OHMYGOODNESS he is SUPER adorable!! He looks like a butter ball! Pumba and Mochi are cute names too. I can't wait to see more pics of him as he grows. He's a very beautiful boy!

GatorBator574

May 2, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator
Haha! Too cute! We also was considering the name "Bacon", even tried it out for a day! Just didn't fit out boy, who ended up with the name Gator. It's what he came to;) lol

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my welcome to ebn. i just love the name butters i cant help it. he is so cute. i think witch hazel is for general cleaning and should be fine unless there is a yeast or bacteria issue. ive heard of malacetic ultra for tear stains and supposedly works well. i love duoxo pads over malaket wipes myself. if you have ear issues or yeasty parts apple cidar vinegar mixed with water works good.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online