Rocky

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Thank You everyone for all the warm greetings… when I think about my cocker spaniel, and look at Rocky…. Life has definitely changed. My daughter has a Blue Pitt Bull, which is the gentlest bull dog i've ever met, and being she has been so gentle in the way its been raised, She and Rocky have played together for hours on end. They play so gentle together, share the water bowl, and the way they both use their feet to knock each other down is hilarious. Anyone whom believes Pitt Bull Dogs are sheer killing machines, needs to come to my home, and watch these two play. It's tug aware with a rope between to Bull Dogs, it's play with the two liter coke bottle, and keep away….. Geeeze, My cocker was special but nothing like Rocky hahahahaha Thanks Everyone…

We have a 6 year old red nose pitbull who is just AMAZING! She is the most gentle sweetheart and loves everyone and everything (except vacums) lol We also rescued a pitbull Junior who is about 2-3 years old! He has been amazing with us and the other furkids since he came into the house! He never showed any type of aggression and he never knew us before :) They are amazing and just need a chance to show people who they really are when the proper people train them!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:hiya: [MENTION=8699]GoldenRod[/MENTION]. Welcome to EBN! I'm usually super late on my welcomes but here I am. :confused: I love love pittys. We have our 4th right now, Jack. He can often be found in the "other pets" section. We had litter mate brothers, Ace & Orion. They've crossed to Rainbow Bridge as of last year and the year before - they were 12 & 13. Then my hubby had another one too when we met, Nitro, and he lived to be almost 15. He passed about 8ish years ago. I just :heart: that breed. Heck I often by Pit Bull stuff and donate it for our Auctions here on EBN.

Rocky's adorable! Make yourself at home here and just jump right on in. There's only a few that bite here but they bark more really. :laugh:

Thanks Christine!! [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

We also rescued a pitbull Junior ....
:tapfoot: You mean "Jack Junior" right? :tapfoot:

:rofl:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I'm late but welcome to the EBN family [MENTION=8699]GoldenRod[/MENTION] !

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my he is such a cutie and kudos to you for trying to be the best bully owner you can. hello and :welcome: to ebn. :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.