Rocky

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Hey I'm Dave, and I'm newbie on EBN… Been a cocker owner prior, but a big fan of English Bull Dogs. Finally making the plunge into Parenting a Male. To be best friends and companions, you have to know as much as possible about each other, and seems Rocky has started off well. He's very sociable, as well as a wound up ball of energy. Actually, I feel like i'm being stalked by a tasmanian Devil sometimes lol, the noises he constantly makes are entertaining, and he's very curious. I've joined the site to challenge myself to learn as much as I can in my need to understand Rocky, and how to be a better parent and companion of my little bully. Looking foreword to asking lots of questions, and getting to know more fans and parents. :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Just jump right in and read, read, read. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you can't find what your wondering about because someone just may know exactly how to answer your question from their experience. Oh and only one other rule around here you should be aware of. :pics:

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Welcome to EBN. My first dog from the time I was 4 years old to 16 was a cocker spaniel. I judge every dog by that dog. We were close companions when I was a boy making our many solitary [me an the cocker spaniel Ace] into the woods exploring and enjoying one another's company. He followed me wherever I went otherwise too and I would only confine him when I and some of my friends would walk into town. He was an outside dog and lived for 12 years and was very intelligent and would always come no matter what was going on. He was so well behaved even without any formal training. My other favorite dog was I dog I had in the mid 70's an AmStaff named Brutus and he was some specimen and he and Ace the spaniel is what I compare all dogs to. I always wanted another bully and so I now have a 6 month old Olde English bulldogge also named Ace. EBN is a great place for all things bulldogs

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi Dave and Rocky, welcome to the site and we just can't wait to see pics of your little guy! hurry up, already!:j/k:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:dancing:

Great Intro Dave! Rocky is a lucky Bully! I left you some help (I hope) to get your Avatar pic up. Then every time you post...There will be that Handome boy of yours! I know you will learn a lot and I hope you enjoy it here! :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN...... Bullies are way different animaals than Cockers so I imagine you will have lots of questions... fire away!!!! Its what we do here.. Thanx for joining!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
:smileywelcome: Hi Dave and Rocky! We're glad you're here! Quite a leap from cockers to bulldogs! I think you'll like the difference. I went from a cocker to a bully breed--though not an English bulldog. It was the best thing I ever did! I have family in south LA, outside of New Iberia--Cajuns. It's an interesting part of the country--the best seafood in the world! :cooking: My mother's aunt used to make giant pots of gumbo and top it off for dessert with fresh pecan pie. I was in heaven!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN and the most wonderful world of Bulldogs! Rocky is a sweet lookin' boy....

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
Welcome! im new in these parts as well. Rocky will be your shadow soon enough and if there is silence and no bully noises it seems weird haha

Leatherneck

Apr 3, 2013
Youngstown, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Gomer & Vince
Hi Dave. I'm sure you and Rocky will have good times together! My guys are under my feet more than my shoes are, but I love it! I have had many dogs, these guys rate with he best of 'em. And they prove I am not too old to learn things.

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Thank You everyone for all the warm greetings… when I think about my cocker spaniel, and look at Rocky…. Life has definitely changed. My daughter has a Blue Pitt Bull, which is the gentlest bull dog i've ever met, and being she has been so gentle in the way its been raised, She and Rocky have played together for hours on end. They play so gentle together, share the water bowl, and the way they both use their feet to knock each other down is hilarious. Anyone whom believes Pitt Bull Dogs are sheer killing machines, needs to come to my home, and watch these two play. It's tug aware with a rope between to Bull Dogs, it's play with the two liter coke bottle, and keep away….. Geeeze, My cocker was special but nothing like Rocky hahahahaha Thanks Everyone…

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
PITBULLS are WONDERFUL .... love every one I ever met! [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]. [MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.