New Member from Australia

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
WOW, amazing how far this site reaches bully lovers around the world.
Hello & Welcome! I see you've been trained well as you've already posted pics! We *love* pics incase you couldn't tell.
Did I read correctly that your baby is 10 years old? That is amazing, doesn't look a day past 2 years old. What is her secret?

OP
Beautiful Berry

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
My profile pic is Bezz about 3yo its my favorite pic of her. Her big happy smiling face lol

The others I posted are 2 weeks ago. Her secret is atleast 18 hours sleep a day and a dad that fusses over her I think haha

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: Berry is wonderful, but I have a soft spot for the seniors. Glad you found us and make yourself at home. I see you already met [MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION]. :up:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my how absolutely adorable. hello and :welcome: to ebn. so glad you joined and i just love to see pics and here stories of older bullies. :2thumbs:

Scottishmys13

May 5, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boyd c Jackson
So very glad to meet you. Having your ebd for so long you must have lots of experience. Are they as fragile as they seem? My little guy is 5 months old but I have only had him for 6 days. He's amazing but so much responsibility. Especially the cleaning of the wrinkles is bothering me. Well nice to hear from you. Scottishmys13. Debbie

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:welcome3:to our newest member from down under!!!!!!!! Glad you found us, hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online