Brutusbearsdad

Apr 25, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Hey everyone,
Wanted to just say hello and introduce myself. I'm Justin, I have a 1 year old bulldog named Brutus. He is awesome. He is my first dog that I personally own, but I have grown up with dogs my whole life. He is like my son. I'll admit he is spoiled rotten and tends to push his mom out of bed so he can sleep next to his dad (me) in bed.

We will be relocating to San Francisco CA this summer from NH. Everyone has been so friendly and great with my questions and my posts! So I just wanted to say hello to everyone else!

Attachments

• 206574_185256918287447_1441017893_n.jpg
    206574_185256918287447_1441017893_n.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 209

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hi there and Welcome to EBN! Oh another handsome Brutus! Just love his expression in the picture! He is gorgeous!!! Im glad you joined us and shared your boy with us! They tend to steal many hearts! My Brutus is so spoiled even our pitbull lets him do whatever LOL Hope to see more pictures of Brutus as he grows up into a big boy!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Hey everyone,
Wanted to just say hello and introduce myself. I'm Justin, I have a 1 year old bulldog named Brutus. He is awesome. He is my first dog that I personally own, but I have grown up with dogs my whole life. He is like my son. I'll admit he is spoiled rotten and tends to push his mom out of bed so he can sleep next to his dad (me) in bed.

We will be relocating to San Francisco CA this summer from NH. Everyone has been so friendly and great with my questions and my posts! So I just wanted to say hello to everyone else!

:welcome3: I'm glad you got some help with the posting, the site is huge and there's lot to do here. So he push's mom out of bed. :eek: too funny. Wow that's a big move too from NH to San Fran. from one end to the other. are you driving ?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: again we already met!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=8685]Brutusbearsdad[/MENTION] Thank you! He is much bigger now! I think those pictures are from when he was about 9-10 months old! Im a bad mama and haven't updated the pictures! That's what I loved about him when I first saw him! He reminded me so much of my moms boxer and we call them mini me :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Welcome Y'all...joining us crazies now but it's so great here!

Brutus is handsome and sounds like a riot (his Mom might not
laugh so much, being pushed out of bed?!!)

Sounds like he is crazy for Dad...a real Daddy's boy.

And nothing wrong with that.
:p

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well welcome to the site, so glad you joined, and your baby is too handsome.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi Justin! Brutus is such a handsome boy. How exciting that you'll be moving cross country like that. Welcome to EBN!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Brutus is quite the handsome Bully-boy!!! love his face! Best of luck with the cross country move

:welcome3:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.