Mullenbooger

Apr 28, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Hey everyone,
Wanted to just say hello and introduce myself. I'm Justin, I have a 1 year old bulldog named Brutus. He is awesome. He is my first dog that I personally own, but I have grown up with dogs my whole life. He is like my son. I'll admit he is spoiled rotten and tends to push his mom out of bed so he can sleep next to his dad (me) in bed.

We will be relocating to San Francisco CA this summer from NH. Everyone has been so friendly and great with my questions and my posts! So I just wanted to say hello to everyone else!

Brutus is awesome.... He kinda looks a little bit like my Lola with that nose rope. I was actually curious if you got him from a breeder in the New England area. He's about the same age as my Lola so I wonder if there's a remote chance they're from the same litter or breeder(suprisingly we actually ran into one of her brothers by chance at a bulldog meetup!) I'm a long time lurker on these forums so I'll have to post some pics later! Welcome!

Erica23

Apr 30, 2013
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Newbie here and would like to say hello all of you. My name is Erica from UK and I have 1 pet.

Last edited by a moderator:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and :welcome: to ebn. yea sarah can get pushy to when she doesnt want me or bf close to each other. love the pic. :)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Welcome Justin and Brutus, what a handsome boy Britus is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.