Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Hi there and welcome! Oh my cuteness! I love love love the last picture! So handsome!!!!! I had no choice but to get Brutus neutered at 8 months as I has wanted to wait until 18 months! I don't think it made a difference but he does have a smaller head than most his age!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does that mean if they are intact their heads are smaller as Ftse does not have a hugehead but then again its not small either. :confused:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
smileywelcome.gif
to EBN Bangu is such a cutie and I love the last photo.

By the way you wont bore us here we love to hear all about everyone's Bullies.

OP
The Pack Leader

The Pack Leader

Apr 23, 2013
Seoul, Korea
Bulldog(s) Names
Bangu
Does that mean if they are intact their heads are smaller as Ftse does not have a hugehead but then again its not small either. :confused:

Once again thanks for all the replies. I'm glad i have a support team to help me with any issues. I have wanted a bulldog all my life, but i got to admit, even though i new what I was getting into, as I have researched these guys, I did not know the extent of it. these dogs are beautiful, but as I describe them to people 'an evolutionary nightmare', they have many, many issues. However, I see that making changes in his lifestyle over the past month has really benefitted bangu. I aslo notice that your Bullies are beautiful and well cared for. So there are 'right' and 'wrong' ways to do things. That makes it more simple.

As I quoted Ftse above, I also have a question about headsize and neutering. But I'll begin another thread about it.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Tyler (RIP) was fixed at 6 months. He ended up having a really big head. They grow for a long time 2-3 years. I called Rudy a pinhead when he was younger. At 2years his head is filling in and still growing. Bantu is a good looking pooch.

Leatherneck

Apr 3, 2013
Youngstown, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Gomer & Vince
Hi Brian. Fantastic looking guy you got. Love naming a dog in a foreign language. When I was in Japan, I bought an Akita and named her Yuki (which in Japanese means snow) because she was all white. When I was training her and she got a way I would holler "Yuki dama" (snowball) and the local national kids would look in the sky then point to me and laugh! Anyway, good luck with Bangu.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Glad you finally chimed in! What took you so long? :laugh:

Love the pictures and the intro was so interesting to read! So nice to see you finally join us!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)

I have heard mixed opinions on this! I have heard if they are nuetuered young they dont grow to full potential but then I look at Vegas who was nuteuered at 4 mnths and I dont think his head can be any biggger or gorgeous :) Brutus is not even 2 yet so Im thinking he just has some more filling out! When I see other bullies his age it seems Brutus body is bigger than his head! I still think he the most gorgeous boy :heart:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=8667]The Pack Leader[/MENTION] no need to be bashful with us, we like it forward and to the point. I'm glad you will be coming back the N. America soon. lots of bully's in Canada too. Meet up's and such. Easier to find more canine friendly products. His name is very unique and means alot to a Bully. :whistle: I'd love to hear more about raising him in SK so post away, and teach me. I'm always open to learning new things . Now don't be such a stranger Brian

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and :welcome: to ebn so glad you decided to join. i for one love the name and he is such a cutie. i also would be fascinated by stories of life in korea so post away about it. :)

Most Reactions