New member ready to gush over our chubby angel Kora

KorasMama

Apr 22, 2013
Weymouth, Mac
Bulldog(s) Names
Kora
Well hello there! My name is Heather I am 28 engaged to my soulmate bobby age 33. We have wanted an English for sometime and since I have the time to be home and raise her we pulled the trigger! We met an amazing reputable breeder who we still check in with in Oklahoma, where we got our Kora (originally named Sissy). Koras moms name Is June bug and daddy Duke. She was born 10/25/12 we picked her up January 23rd and it was love at first sight. She weighed about 7lbs now at 3 days shy of 6months old is 31lbs she's already grown up so fast and tripled in size! With her in our lives, bad days no longer exist. She's he biggest love bug with an even bigger personality. We call her the ' Walmart greeter' as she must go up to everyone to say hi. Lol. She loves loves kids dogs and all adults. She's amazing I have uploaded many pics in my profile album. Still learning how to post pics in a thread or forum... She's beautiful and is stopped and has been even chased to have pics taken with her. It's Crazy lol. Fending off the paparazzi from our pup up here in MASS well hello again and glad to be apart of this group. I've read forums to get advice on things prior to when we got her about training allergies almost every public thread I read! Lol. Hope everyone has a good night! :) :)

** tried to add pic again but once I select, the part where 'drag & drop' is required it doesn't work. Is it due to ipad??

image (1).jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 117
Last edited by a moderator:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:welcome: Heather..Kora and Bobby too! So happy you found us. As you can tell, we are all Bully crazy..it's a requirement to be here! :laugh: Hope you enjoy it and can't wait to see Kora! I left some help on your profile page to get your Avatar up..then everyone can see her!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=8653]KorasMama[/MENTION]....if you want to add a pic here..choose edit on your post above. Then choose Go Advanced..at the bottom! You will see manage attachments and can upload from your computer.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: ... such a cute little bully baby!!! I love the term "walmart greeter"!!! :clap2: I think that sums up most Bully personalities!!!! :yes:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Miss Kora is just beautiful!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN...... I'm thinking we need LOTS more pix of that pretty little lady! Glad you joined and hope EBN becomes your second home like it has for so many of us :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! I loved reading your story, Kora sounds like a precious girl!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
Welcome! Kora is beautiful and sounds like such a sweet little girl! I live in Oklahoma and also got my little boy Rumble from a breeder here. Where did you get Kora from?

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Welcome to our happy abode! So nice to have you here. Kora is just adorable, and frankly, I'd probably be chasing you down for a picture of her, too.
So glad you've joined, please get comfy and post away (esp pictures)

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
:sunny:Hi Kora, Bobby and Heather we are so glad that you have found English Bulldog News! We love having new faces around!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.