We're in love!

GusBus

Apr 21, 2013
Panama City Beach, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
Hi everyone, my husband, kids and I brought home Gus this weekend, our first English Bulldog! It's been a lifelong dream of mine to get a bully since my childhood bully was stolen out of my parents' backyard when I was just a kid. Gus is nine weeks old and he is PERFECT. Adorable and sweet and being amazing with potty training!!

I'm just SO IN LOVE!!!

I only have the pic from the breeder at the moment.. It's hard to get Gus to hold still for a pretty picture but we are going to work on it tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 344

Lalabangbang

Apr 9, 2013
Fort Pierce,fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Big Booty Trudy
Welcome. He's adorable! We just got a 9week old puppy this week too!! Ours is also super smart. I still can't believe that we have brought her home Thursday and she hasn't peed or pooped in the house!! Where r u from? Maybe they. Are siblings?

OP
GusBus

GusBus

Apr 21, 2013
Panama City Beach, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
Hi, we are from FL too! We live on the beach in the NW FL Panhandle. But, no, he was one of a litter of 4, the breeder kept the only female. Trudy is SO cute!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Gus is beautiful and super cute, congratulations on your new baby. Enjoy. Welcome to EBN, looking forward to seeing lots of stories and pics.

Lalabangbang

Apr 9, 2013
Fort Pierce,fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Big Booty Trudy
Haha Trudy was in a litter of 4 also the breeder was going to keep her but changed his mind because she was what we were looking for and he kept one of the boys instead. We got her from Palm Bay

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Gus is adorable!!! Glad you found us, welcome to EBN! Looking forward to more pics of Gus! :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Gus is adorable! Hope to see a lot more of him!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
:smileywelcome: Gus is adorable! I can't wait to see him grow up through blurry photos! They are tough to get to sit still for pictures aren't they?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN! Gus is just darling :luv: The trick to taking pix of puppies is take about 100 shots and hope you get one good one that isnt a blur! lol You sound like about 99% of the members here... Totally OWNED by their Bully!!!!! You certainly are in the right place. Besides having fun, we have a wealth of information on EB's and a group of very knowledgeable members willing to make being owned by a bully just a bit easier. ;) Thanx for joining and I sure hope you get more pix soon.. :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: Glad you found us!! Can't wait to see more pics as he grows up!!

BulldogMoma

Apr 15, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Morgan (born 5-28-2013) Clyde (2004-2012)
Congratulations on the new addition to your family ~ Gus is absolutely adorable! You are in for the time of your life... our bullies bring us so much joy :-)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Gus Gus....how are you going to stop yourself from calling him GusGus? It's the fat mouse in the Disney Cinderella carton.... HE'S AMAZING!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HOLY Cannoli is he a beauty!! LOVE his little floppy ears....

:welcome3: to EBN and the most wonderful world of Bulldogs!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.