Hello!

Kippah

Apr 18, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Kippah
Hello, this is our first time here, although we used to go onto another bulldog community site. Rick invited me over, my Kippah is from the same breeder as his Gizmo, we discovered after many months of chatting, so we call her Auntie.

Kippah is still a baby in my eyes, but by the calendar she is 20 months old! The big 2 year birthday is right around the corner. She is quite the cutid with a larger than life personality--as all bullies are. I recently found myself unemployed at the first of the year and she is REALLY enjoying having momma home during the day. I started up an etsy shop (with her name of course!) and she spends long portions of the day next to me on a blanket near the sewing machine. This is extremely exhausting for her, as the blanket is on the FLOOR! But she makes up for it with lots of blankie time on the couch.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Hope to see a lot more of Kippah around here. :)

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Kippah !

Well its about time you finally got your tushie over here :) :) :) :) [MENTION=6098]PollyAnna and Olive[/MENTION] are around here somewhere at times too ! ! ! :) Make sure you join us on Facebook too :) :)

Your Wise old Auntie Gizmo :)

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Kippah, Sebastian and Oliver and Remy send you smoochies. Nice to see you here.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Hello, this is our first time here, although we used to go onto another bulldog community site. Rick invited me over, my Kippah is from the same breeder as his Gizmo, we discovered after many months of chatting, so we call her Auntie.

Kippah is still a baby in my eyes, but by the calendar she is 20 months old! The big 2 year birthday is right around the corner. She is quite the cutid with a larger than life personality--as all bullies are. I recently found myself unemployed at the first of the year and she is REALLY enjoying having momma home during the day. I started up an etsy shop (with her name of course!) and she spends long portions of the day next to me on a blanket near the sewing machine. This is extremely exhausting for her, as the blanket is on the FLOOR! But she makes up for it with lots of blankie time on the couch.

:smileywelcome: Great Intro..... Welcome to your new family :2thumbs: hope you find you can't live without us too

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: to EBN .. the ONLY place where all the true Bully Crazy People live!!!!!! :yes: :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.