Captain Jack and Gertrude Onery

lucy1108

Apr 17, 2013
Round Lake, Illinois, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack and Trudy
Hi all, my name is Stephanie. My husband and I have two bullies, Captain Jack (usually called Jack but also called Bubs or Buns) and Gertrude Onery (usually called Trudy but also called Trud or Chicken Lips). Jack is turning 7 in June and Trudy is turning 6 in July. We had another bully, Lucy, who passed away at the age of 2 due to cancer. We miss her dearly but we know shes our angel. Jack and Trudy are the highlight of our lives (we have no kids, only furbabies ). I cant wait to learn more from other bully lovers and get to know ya'll :D

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
:sunny:Dear Stephanie, Jack, Trudy and Stephanie's Guy. Welcome to English Bulldog News. We are so glad that you found us! This is a great place for advice, knowledge, venting and anything you want it to be. Take some time to look around and you will be amazed about what you will learn!

Lalabangbang

Apr 9, 2013
Fort Pierce,fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Big Booty Trudy
Aww welcome to the site I'm new too and tomorrow I'm bringing home my 8 week old bullie named Trudy. I've been calling her big booty Trudy :-)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN, Steph. Glad you found our little family of crazy bullie people. There is a wealth of info on the breed here and hope you will join our conversations as well. Please post lots of pix of you babies. Thanx for joining :)

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Welcome! I love their names.......

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
:smileywelcome: I can't wait to see pictures of Cap'n Jack and Trudy! LOVE the names! One of my favorite little beach bars her was called Captain Jack's.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN! Look forward to seeing you sweet babies.... we too, only have babies of the four paw variety!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Hope to see pics of Jack and Trudy real soon!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.