First dog in my life

lovemydog

Apr 16, 2013
Wichita, KS
Country
Hong Kong
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus (2011-2013), Orrla (2009-2020), Dugall
My husband had an English Bulldog when he was young. We lived abroad for 34 years, mostly in hot areas, the weather was not good for any pets with fur, therefore, we decided to have our first pet when we moved back to the States, and it has to be an English Bulldog. We spent a long time searching for his first dog's blood line, finally, we found it. Since Bulldog doesn't have a lot of puppies, the bloodline was almost finished, so we decided to have a good-looking one instead of following the bloodline. We finally found the father of Angus in a dog show.
For me, I used to be afraid of dogs, it took us a long time to decide to have Angus, it's a commitment. Once I saw Angus, I fell in love, he changes my life and still does. He always stays under my desk when I'm working day or night, I move he moves. I love to hear him snoring, it keeps me company. Now, he is still here under my feet and snoring. :D​

Attachments

• Picture 2352.jpg
    Picture 2352.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 140

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
Congrats, you made a great decision on a bully. They sure are family dogs and super loving.
Welcome to the forums!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
:welcome: Bonita & Angus, to EBN & these wonderful members!

Angus is awesomely handsome and sounds very sweet & good.

Jump in with any questions, comments or suggestions, don't be shy!

So glad y'all have joined us...again, Welcome!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, and your bully is too handsome. It doesn't take them long to steal ours hearts. So happy you found him, and us. Jump in and make yourself at home.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Welcome! Great choice on a bully and even better choice on Angus he is soooo handsome

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Welcome to EBN. Angus is a handsome boy! I love his smile in the photo. He appears to be a very happy boy :)

OP
lovemydog

lovemydog

Apr 16, 2013
Wichita, KS
Country
Hong Kong
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus (2011-2013), Orrla (2009-2020), Dugall
Thank you everyone for your support. I'm so glad I finally found this forum. Oh yes :) Angus is a handsome boy, he's been gone through a lot during his puppy year, now he is 2 years 2 months old, 76 pounds, we still have to keep fighting for his health condition and to make him happy.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you everyone for your support. I'm so glad I finally found this forum. Oh yes :) Angus is a handsome boy, he's been gone through a lot during his puppy year, now he is 2 years 2 months old, 76 pounds, we still have to keep fighting for his health condition and to make him happy.

Hello and welocme to EBN.... angus is one handsome boy..... what is the health condition you speak of?

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Hello & welcome to you both! My Momo says "hubba hubba" when she saw Angus, he is a handsome fella!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps

My goodness he's one loveable mug. Welcome Angus :angelheart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.