Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Thats the difference of feeling loved and wanted can do. Well done Mike and Kiah:clap2:

OP
Bullyproof

Bullyproof

Apr 11, 2013
S. FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Kiah (Kee-aah)
I have some interesting news! I was able to track down Kiahs breeder! I have pics of her as a pup coming, as well as pics of her Sire and Dam. She is going to track down her full pedigree and temperament of her ancestors. The breeder was very happy to hear I rescued her. We learned that she gets her energy from her Aunt Sadie. Once I get more information I will be sure to post!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
This is such a wonderful story ... I have tears in my eyes reading this.

Such a happy time for the two of you ........ I can't wait to read more updates!! :up:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my this is such a great story and should teach us how what we do affects our animals. sarah was a high aggression dog when i got her. of course i was not as versed as you with dog behavour so we had some very rough times with her and at one point i thought we would have to rehome her but she is still here and that was over 5 years ago. bless you for taking this dog in and saving it from a miserable life. :)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
:pouting: That is heart breaking that anyone would treat her so abysmally thank the Good Lord above or whatever deity or not you do or don't pray to that she has such a good and patient Daddy. Poor Baby being locked up since she was six months old! I just want to give her moochies on her muzzle. My heart breaks for her. So glad to meet you two here. My Sheldon saved my life literally. I had a break down and attempted suicide and he got me help whining and pacing back and forth till someone started to wonder what had him so upset and found me unresponsive. Thank God for him!!! I hope Kiah has found her forever home but if not and she does find her forever home she will know love from now on!!!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
[MENTION=8563]Bullyproof[/MENTION] I don't know how I just stumbled across this thread, but it truly broke my heart reading how people treated this poor girl. Thank god for happy endings! Kiah is one lucky girl! I love the updated stories on how she is progressing, go Kiah!! Thank you for rescuing this adorable bully!!

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
You're story touched my heart. How lucky for Kiah that you were her rescuer!

OP
Bullyproof

Bullyproof

Apr 11, 2013
S. FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Kiah (Kee-aah)
All of your thoughts and prayers mean lot to the 2 of us. The rough times are starting to spread out. She nuzzles into me now, I can pet/scratch her almost anywhere. We had a session last night, working with a behaviorist, we were able to get a stranger almost into her space after about 20 minutes. Once it was too much we stopped. She was in a mood, so she had some alone time. Lol I bet she was just saying, "This is mah porch!" Haha. All jokes aside, her manners are really improving.

We had another session today, this one was allowing people to come in the apt. She responded much better than last night and we've had a perfect day. :) She's eating her new duck and turkey kibble, her coat has brightened in just a few days. Im trying to get some good shots of her, she doesn't like to sit still for the camera.

Thank you all again!!! :D

Members online

No members online now.