Real Name
    Tabatha
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lady Guinevere, Little Be
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I was just rescued!

You're story touched my heart. How lucky for Kiah that you were her rescuer!

Real Name
    Mike
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Kiah (Kee-aah)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I was just rescued!

All of your thoughts and prayers mean lot to the 2 of us. The rough times are starting to spread out. She nuzzles into me now, I can pet/scratch her almost anywhere. We had a session last night, working with a behaviorist, we were able to get a stranger almost into her space after about 20 minutes. Once it was too much we stopped. She was in a mood, so she had some alone time. Lol I bet she was just saying, "This is mah porch!" Haha. All jokes aside, her manners are really improving.

We had another session today, this one was allowing people to come in the apt. She responded much better than last night and we've had a perfect day. She's eating her new duck and turkey kibble, her coat has brightened in just a few days. Im trying to get some good shots of her, she doesn't like to sit still for the camera.

Thank you all again!!!
    Everyday I see an improvement. Everyday she respects and trusts me even more. I'm honored that she chose me...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads