I'm new and with a lot of questions!

Ssimonicci

Feb 11, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Hi there! :D Im So happy to find this site! I have a gorgeous 1 year old bulldog called Lola, she is super cute but as many bulldogs, she has yeast and allergies that we just cannot get rid of them, :*( so I hope to learn how to manage her issues and deal with them in the best possible way...

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Hi there! :D Im So happy to find this site! I have a gorgeous 1 year old bulldog called Lola, she is super cute but as many bulldogs, she has yeast and allergies that we just cannot get rid of them, :*( so I hope to learn how to manage her issues and deal with them in the best possible way...

:smileywelcome: to the family of EBN , yeast is a problem for many a bulldog, usually it comes from food, potato and grain in the diet. try to research your food and find one that's grain free. More peeps will be along shortly to welcome you. make yourself at home.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: ...... yeast and allergies, I feel your pain. As Sherry said, try to avoid potatoes and grains... also you can give Benedryl up to 3x a day ... 1 mg per pound of Bulldog.

wiping and keeping them clean is also very important in trying to control the allergy and some of the yeast

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
You have found the right place to get great advice for all your Bully challenges and a great place to share your fun Bully moments. Welcome!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Glad you found us and this spring has been a horrible allergy season!! Even a few of my bullies who never have allergy problems are needing some benedryl this year so I feel your pain!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN. How about some pix???? We all love pix. ;) Glad to have you here and hope you get all the info you are seeking.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.