Big Booty Trudy

Lalabangbang

Apr 9, 2013
Fort Pierce,fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Big Booty Trudy
Hi my name is Lauren. Im from south florida and in about 2 weeks from now ill be bringing home Trudy. Its been such a long time since ive had a puppy so im going to need alot of help! We have 2 other dogs a english mastiff and a bossypoo but they are both old ladies. What do yall feed your bulldogs? We are looking for something grain free. Any puppy info would be great its really been a long time :) also how do I post a picture of my big booty trudy??

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3:

Food choices for EB's can vary a lot. They have all sorts of different sensitivities. You will probably have to try more than one food to find what works best for Trudy. We have a whole section of pages devoted to food and nutrition. And a list of suggested foods here.http://www.englishbulldognews.com/content.php?219-Dog-Food-Ratings.

May you have many healthy happy years together.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:D Welcome! How exciting! Just plan on spending ALL your free time reading up here! There is soooo much great info and help! Food is a battle for many..but after a slow transition from what your breeder has her on...a good puppy food is what to look for. Let me get a few members with puppy experience here..
@desertskybulldogs.. @Davidh.. @Sherry

:hmm: Are you making fun of her booty? Already?? :ROFL:

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Lauren welcome to EBN! I can't imagine how excited you are about getting a new puppy. You have come to the right place to get all of your questions answered.

Okay bear with me I have never explained this start a new message. On the bottom right hand corner it will say GO ADVANCED, click on that, under additional options you will find attachments, then a button that says manage attachments, click on that, upper right hand corner says add files, click on that, click on select files, find the files on your computer. Click the box next to insert inline and the box next to the picture you want in your message then click done. abbey 3 (396x640) (297x480) (2).jpg If this doesn't work let me know and we will figure it out

OP
Lalabangbang

Lalabangbang

Apr 9, 2013
Fort Pierce,fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Big Booty Trudy
Lets hope I did this right :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 144
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 156
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 140
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 133

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
What a sweet baby you have there. We feed our pups FROMM Puppy Gold in the pink bag until they are around 6 or 7 mouths old then switch them over to adult food. FROMM has several grain free foods that are all stage foods, so you could feed them to a pup if you wish.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN. Trudy is darling!!!!! English bullies are not your normal dog so read read read and ask questions here at EBN.... its why we are here.. to help. We're glad to have you and Trudy with us and Id say you have the pix thing figured out pretty well. ;)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN and the most WONDERFUL world of Bulldogs. Trudy is a true darling.... love her sweet face

attachment.php

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
:welcome3: to EBN. Trudy is a beautiful bullie baby!
I've been feeding my pup Fromm Puppy Gold (Pink bag like Davidh) but at 4 months, he's putting on weight very quickly so switching him to Fromm Large Breed Puppy.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:smileywelcome:

Cuteness overload, your Trudy is such a great looking bully, very nice!!!

David has mentioned Fromm , It's a top quality food, and Bruce has given you a page to check out the food ratings. Can't wait to see more of Trudy and her booty :2thumbs:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Lord have mercy! She is melting in your arms! Gosh she is just so precious I could eat her with a spoon. Awesome pictures, she really is beautiful! Hubba Hubba

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online