Hi from Los Gatos, CA ---1st time bulldog owner of 4mo old Kimo

Kimo boyz mama

Mar 3, 2013
Los Gatos, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kimo and Ollie (brothers, 1 yr apart)
Trying to search and find my way around, learning all there is about these silly dogs. I have wanted one forever and finally got one from a local family breeder! I'll be posting many questions when I can! Thanks! :D

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Love Kimo photo in your Avatar.

Welcome to EBN, there are so many on here who can answer questions for you everyone is so helpful.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN. You just post as many questions as you like...... but post pix too... we are all crazy about pix.. LOL Thanx for joining and I hope you will become a regular participant. :)

PS: I lived in Los Gatos in 1956. LOL Up in the hills overlooking the town.

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN and the most WONDERFUL world of Bulldogs! Kimo sure is a cutie.... love the avatar picture.

ask all the questions you need/have -- it is one of the reasons we are all here ... to help each other learn

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
:smileywelcome: & Hello! Thanks so much for joining our group! Coming to us from "The Cats" Huh? That's almost the extent of my spanish. Besides saying I have Gurdo Gatas! (Fat cats-female)

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Welcome here. You are in store for bunches of joy and satisfaction with your new bulldog and maybe a few exhausting days as well. Bulldogs get their reputation the good ole fashioned way by earning it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online