Sir George of Grey County

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=8542]Gummiente[/MENTION] Wow, what a wonderful story, I truely enjoyed every sentence. Please don't think it was long winded at all! Your boy is so precious. I swear in that first picture he looks like he's saying "Hey! THat's not in the right place". Thanks so much for joining our group and becoming a member. I look forward to so many more stories about your boy!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
:smileywelcome: to you and to Sir George! What a wonderful story and I am so elated to know that another rescued bulldog is living life the way it was meant to be. THANK YOU for taking him in and giving him a chance. Sounds like the two of you are perfect for each other! I really wish I had a job where I could take my doggie with me.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Sounds like after a rough start that George is now living the life or Riley!

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
What a great story! Thanks for sharing it with us. You two will make quite a pair going down the street on your motorcycle. Thanks for joining us!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh wow what a wonderful story and what a wonderful addition to your life. i only wish i could bring sarah to work with me. :) your life will never be the same and neither will his. cant wait to see more pics. :2thumbs:

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Sir George (I love his name!) is very handsome and such an amazing introduction, thank you for sharing and welcome to EBN :welcome:

Hugo2012

Mar 19, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Hugo
I love Sir George! He looks like a bundle of love:) he must be excited to go to work with you everyday.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN..... it seems you and George have found the perfect match! Thank you so much for giving him a great new life -- he sure is a handsome boy!

Love the bike too!!

OP
Gummiente

Gummiente

Apr 8, 2013
Grey County, Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks again for all the warm welcomes. For those wanting more pics of George, I've posted a few in the "Bulldog Photos And Videos" section.

marianne

May 17, 2012
WV
Bulldog(s) Names
Jenna
Sir George is perfect...I also have a rescue...aren't they great dogs

Bullyproof

Apr 11, 2013
S. FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Kiah (Kee-aah)
What an amazing story. It sounds like you 2 were made for each other! I wish I could take my girl to work with me. You 2 must have a very special bond! I truly believe that every creature we encounter on this planet comes into our life for a reason. Sir George may have had a rough start like my Kiah, but we are here to help them be the dogs they need to be.

Sir George gets to have his own sidecar too? What a lucky dog! Have you seen the goggles made specifically for bullies? If not, check it out :D
https://www.google.com/search?q=bul...XAqHQ0gHJhYDoCQ&ved=0CFEQsAQ&biw=1219&bih=588

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Congrats on being adopted by a tri-pawed bully! My daughter has a Basset who lost a rear leg because of cancer. We are so glad you are here! :)

OP
Gummiente

Gummiente

Apr 8, 2013
Grey County, Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Have you seen the goggles made specificallyfor bullies?
Yes, my Hector The Wonder Dog who passed away two years ago had a pair. He always wore them when he rode in the sidecar...

I just found a set on eBay and ordered them in for George. Iā€™m planning to get him a cooling vest, too.

Most Reactions