Wee Angus

Wee Angus

Apr 1, 2013
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Hi, My name is Robyn and I have a new Bulldog, Wee Angus. I surprised my family (even my husband) with him for Christmas and he has quickly become a much loved member of our family. I am really pleased to have found this site as I have a ton of questions about owning a bulldog. I am looking forward to learning and connecting with other bulldog owners.

Angus is such a fun dog and I've gone a little overboard with photographing him and recording all of his antics. You can find him on facebook under Angus Smith.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Hello & Welcome! So glad you've introduced yourself and your precious little boy Angus. I love the baret!

:judges:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and looking forward in see the pics you have taken of your baby.

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Glad you have joined us here. There are a surprising number of Angus Smith's of facebook so I couldn't view the pics. I will look forward to seeing some here. Welcome to EBN!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.... I think we are going to need a LOT more pix of that cute little fella!!! He is darling. Ask all the questions you like and the best way to do that is find the forum that most suits your issue and start a new thread in that forum. If you cant figure out which it should be in there is always General Bulldog Talk. Enjoy the site and check out some of to other areas and articles in the website. Have fun!! ;)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: looking forward to seeing lots more of Wee Angus!

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Welcome to the forum, its a great place for information and advice and to share the ups and downs of bulldogs

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Welcome to EBN! Your photos of Angus on FB are great! The one in the tub with the hair cap is a crack up!! LOL! He is such a ham :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.