Happy New EB Owner (Princes Fiona)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN!! Princess Fiona is just darling. We are glad to have you with us and dont hesitate to ask questions..... there will be lots of questions. Its what we do here.... answer questions. ;) Enjoy yourself and I hope you will become a participating member of our little society.. LOL Thanx for joining. :)

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:smileywelcome: to EBN, your little girl is adorabull, if you have any questions at all please ask. We are all here to help whenever possible, dive in and enjoy.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN and the WONDERFUL world of Bulldogs! Best of luck and ask all and any questions you may have -- we are all here to help

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my that is a beautiful bully pup. :welcome: to ebn so glad you joined. your pup is going to give you so much joy. good for you for changing to a better food. it really does make there life better. :)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN. What a cutie!! She will be around a lot of other princesses including my Bertha Bacon!!

OP
chikou

chikou

Apr 2, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Fiona
Thanks for all the warm welcome, i been busy so i havent been able to check to board.

I just recently got some pet insurance for her through Trupanion.

Bullyproof

Apr 11, 2013
S. FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Kiah (Kee-aah)
What a gorgeous girl you have there! She is going to change your life forever! Be extremely patient with her and she will respect you even more. I look forward to watching her grow and hear about all her adventures!

OP
chikou

chikou

Apr 2, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Fiona
i think i register her wrong... bah need to amend.. would you describe her is Red brindle and white with black marking? i think i did red brindle and white with white marking lol..... thats before i research hahahaha...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.