Happy New EB Owner (Princes Fiona)

chikou

Apr 2, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Fiona
I am a new english bull dog owner, who my wife named Princess Fiona. I dont know if I am describing her correctly but she is Red brindle and white with black marking. She is turning 4 months old on the 10th of this month. I have had her since 02/24/2013 and she was born in 12/10/2012. I have a 3 year old son who loves animals and I decided that it was time to get a pet for the family since my younger sister was getting married and taking her little chiuaua (Reese) away. This is my first offical pet and I have always been facinated by the English bulldog breed. Although I have never own a pet before but have help many times with caring for my sibling and other family memebers pets. But being a part time pet owner versus being a full time pet owner is two different things. In any case I look forward to learning new things in this community.

PS. I just made a change for her diet going from Purina puppy chow (breeder choice) to (Merrick classic puppy) and added 1-2 egg a week to her diet

She is currently 16 lb 3 oz (is this ideal)

princess.jpg

Update more pix
ehunajeb.jpg

gy4ysy5a.jpg

gupa3aqe.jpg

3utyrahy.jpg

3ynanana.jpg

Last edited:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
hello and welcome! So glad you joined. Can't wait to see some pics of your precious princess!

OP
chikou

chikou

Apr 2, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Fiona
Thanks just update with my son leo n Princess Fiona playing together

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Welcome! So happy you joined us! Of course we will need pictures..lol...and looking forward to meeting her! As far as her weight..they are all so different, and grow at different speeds. It's impossible to compare..but I'm sure she's perfect!

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Abbey who is 14 months and I are new to the forum also but I can tell you that you have found a great place to get answers to all your bulldog questions. The people on here are really nice and helpful and they really know what they are talking about. Welcome!

OP
chikou

chikou

Apr 2, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Fiona
Thanks all

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Princess Fiona is adorable! Hope to see lots more of her.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and your baby is too cute. Just be patient with your pup as she is still a baby and it will take time for her to learn the things she needs to, like potty training. It will take several months. Enjoy or pup as she will bring you years of endless love.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh she is so pretty! :welcome:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
chikou

chikou

Apr 2, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Fiona
Thanks all update with more recent pix

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:welcome3: Princess Fiona is a real little cutie and you are going to enjoy being a fulltime EBD parent.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.