hello im new

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site. I am so glad you found us. This is one big happy family, so join in on the fun. Miss Mabel is adorable, she looks like she is happy already.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN. Retired working girls can make wonderful family members as we can attest. Our, Princess Gracie was retired at 3.5 yrs. and relocated here to rule. They have a lot of love to give. Thanx for joining and becoming a member of our exclusive little family. :)

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:smileywelcome: to EBN, thank you for rescuing that sweet girl, she looks at home already. If you have any questions please ask everyone is here to help if you need.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Mabel is so lucky to have you welcome her into your hearts after what she has been through. Her happy life is about to begin. Bless you for rescuing her. You are about to begin an amazing adventure.:yes: Bulldogs are so very special and have so much love to give. Welcome to EBN. Miss Tallulah, Buster and I look forward to hearing all your stories as you begin your journey into Bully lovin's. . .

OP
A

adam2

Apr 4, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
maple
wow thanking you for the warm welcome
maple is so goofy its unreal :tongue:
she's changed the mood of our house already

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Bless you for giving her a great new home.... she is a beauty! best of luck with her and please ask any and all questions you may have, we are all here to help!

:welcome3:

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
Bless you for giving her a wonderful home. She sure looks comfy already! WELCOME:drawheart:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw she will be loved now and thats the important thing. it amazes me what people can do to animals. :( cant wait to see more pics :)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Congrats on the best impulse buy you will ever commit!! Welcome to EBN!!

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Hi and welcome to EBN. Thank you for saving her and I'm so glad you found her! Maple looks so content sleeping on her bed in that pic. I think she is very happy with her new home :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online