Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello, Im Colossus and we are new here

Real Name
    Youngstown, Ohio
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gomer & Vince
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hello, Im Colossus and we are new here

Hi and welcome. I am also looking for another food to give my guys. When I first got the boys I had them on Hills Science Diet, and they both had issues with it, so then I went to Purina Pro Plan, again not a favorable food for them. So I switched to the Royal Canin 30 till they first birthday, now have them on the Royal Canin 24. It appears to be an all right food for Vince, he is a healthy looking, strong guy with no apparent issues, while Gomer on the other hand has blotches where his fur is missing, and it doesnt seem to grow back. Vet checked but can't find the skin issue cause. If anyone has any ideas of a food to try let me know! Anywya, nice meeting you Chris and Colossus.

Bully Bootie Duty Become a 4 Paw Member RazrRila99's Avatar
    Kansas City, Missouri, United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hello, Im Colossus and we are new here

Ok, I have to show off a few more pictures. Its been about three weeks since I picked up Colossus. Hes grown so much so quickly. I apologize of they come across too big.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads