Miss Abbey

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Hi I'm Abbey!

I am about 14 months old, my vet says I am an English Bulldog. I love to run, play and snuggle. I am living in an animal sanctuary in Colorado right now with 40 other dogs, none of them look like me but we get along really well. Before I came here I was at another shelter who found me wandering the streets, I was probably dumped by a breeder. My insides were really sick. I had garbage gut and other issues from being in heat on the streets. Since I came here I have been on antibiotics, gotten really good food, been spayed, vaccinated and got something really cool called a microchip so I won’t ever get lost again.

They say I can live here the rest of my life but I would really like to go to a place that understands Bullies and how special we are. I would love to get more attention than they can give me here, it’s a busy place. I also have special needs. I have a deformity that blocks my colon and bladder from emptying normally. Therefore both are full and empty a little 24/7. I need some help in terms of my personal care and I need to find just the right person to help me out, otherwise they say I am healthy. I could pay you back with kisses, love and lots of snuggles.

If you think I might be just right for you, I would love to hear from you through my friend Debbie at 970-399-7152 and check me out here https://www.facebook.com/abbey.bcas?fref=ts

Thanks,
Abbey

Attachments

• abbey pic.jpg
    abbey pic.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 247
  • abbey 2.jpg
    abbey 2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 141
  • abbey3.jpg
    abbey3.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 137
L

Lucy-licious

Hi there Abbey. You are such a pretty girl...I hope you find a new forever home soon :hug:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hi miss Abbey! I shared your story with Bulldogs With Special Needs, I hope we can help you find a great home!!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Hi Abbey you are a beautiful looking girl and I hope you get your forever home to go to real soon.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.
egghunt3.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
You are a beautiful and special girl.... I pray you find the perfect home!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome and thank you for helping Abby be safe and loved! A forever home would be just wonderful! Fingers crossed! ;)

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
awe sweetheart, I hope you find your furever home super quick. Although I'm sure you enjoy the company of the other dogs, sometimes there's nothing like being the only one cuddled up next to the lap of your master. Good luck sweet angel!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: I hope Abbey finds a home soon.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Wishing you all the best of luck Abbey!!!

I was going to recommend the Special Needs group to you too!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.