tootsie's mom

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN. Tootsie sure is a cutie patootie!!! I hope we will be seeing a lot more of her here. Thanx for joining and don't hesitate to ask questions as they arise (there will be questions)!!! Have fun on the website. :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hello and :welcome: to ebn. oh i love the name tootsie roll. she is a beauty and with that kiss spot she kinda looks like a little sarah. :2thumbs:

OP
sillyheadbon

sillyheadbon

Mar 8, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Tootsie Roll Schmitt
Thank you all for the wonderful welcome! I am having so much fun with Toots! We just finished day two at school and so far none of the powers-that-be have told me she can't come! :) Hope that continues to be the case. She is awesome there- plays, sleeps in a lid from a printer paper box, and generally has a blast. The kids love her and keep sneaking in to see her when she's sleeping!

OP
sillyheadbon

sillyheadbon

Mar 8, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Tootsie Roll Schmitt
image.jpgimage.jpgHelping me "open" the mail today....

EBlove

Mar 26, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Beau
Welcome Bonnie and Tootsie! I love her name. She's so beautiful! I have a puppy too. He's 9 weeks old. (:

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Ohh what a happy little bully baby Toots is!!! Love that last pic. She looks like she is full of fun and brimming over with confidence. A real spirited little gal. You are going to have SO much fun with her. And there is nothing better than the love of a Bulldog.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:welcome: to EBN, Tootsie is adorabull and that is awesome that you can bring her to school with you. Very Jealous

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Look at that sweet face :heart:

Welcome to EBN. I hope to see more pics of your sweet girl as she grows.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.