tootsie's mom

sillyheadbon

Mar 8, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Tootsie Roll Schmitt
Hi all! I'm Bonnie and I have a brand new baby bulldog named Tootsie Roll. I love her so much already. She is an amazing little girl and we are having such fun together! Tomorrow I plan on taking her to school with me (I teach h.s.).... I hope this works out, because then I won't have to leave her alone for too long! :-)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 163
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
What a little doll. :2thumbs:

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Tootsie Roll is a real cutie pie. Gorgeous actually You are in for so much fun, laughter and lovin'. She looks like she is going to be a real adora-bull addition to your life. And welcome to EBN. Anything you want know or ask and there are so many experienced Bulldog people here to help you navigate through puppy hood and beyond. But you probably already know that from Tootsie Rolls breeder. ;) I have baby Buster who is now 11 weeks old and Miss Tallulah his big sister (by the same dad) who is 14 months. Anything I needed help with or just folks to share the joy of my Bullies through pics and stories- they are always here and so positive. So welcome to all things Bully. I look forward to seeing pics as Tootsie Roll grows. Take lots and lots of pics because our pups grow so quickly. You will wake up and think TR has grown through the night!!!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Tootsie Roll was one of my favorites of the "chocolates". I especially love her "kiss spot" on her head

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome Bonnie! So glad you're here and I hope you visit often!! Especially to share adorable photos like those!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Bonnie. We hope you share lots and lots about Tootsie as she grows up into the beautiful princess she promises to be.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:smileywelcome: to EBN it's going to be fun watching Tootsie grow up!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site. Tootsie Roll is adorable,can't wait to watch her grow up.

rksuski

Jul 2, 2012
Madison, Wi
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Welcome! Tootsie roll is going to be a HIT at school....she'll be wipped out from all the oohs and ahhs! I love her 'on' button...Guinness has the same one:yes: completely controlled by him of course !

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Good LORD she is a beauty! Welcome to the most wonderful world of Bulldogs ... love the name and her precious little kiss spot.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:smileywelcome: Bonnie and Tootsie Roll she so Adorabull I can see why you love her so much and the kids will just love at school.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online