Hi fellow Bulldog obsessed people!

Gemma

Mar 28, 2013
Southport, UK
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Archie
Great to find this site. My dogs are called Archie and Kika my fury kids. Archie is a white bulldog so needless to say his skin isn't fantastic, it tends to be fine mostly but gets bad in summer so I do not think its food related.

I'd also be interested hearing your stories of suspected ACL issues but will give details of that later!

thanks guys

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
OP
Gemma

Gemma

Mar 28, 2013
Southport, UK
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Archie
image.jpg Love all your photos! Too true BruceP re. sleeping so here's a sleeping pic!

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
Hi and welcome! This is a great forum!
My boy had luxating patella surgery at 10 months, so if you would like some info on that I am happy to talk!
also, the "search" function at the top of the page is awesome for helping you find threads about anything and everything!

:2thumbs:

OP
Gemma

Gemma

Mar 28, 2013
Southport, UK
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Archie
Thank you so much momma2bullies! Just read and posted on the acl thread.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
th_DSC_0001-3-1.jpgI just took this a few minutes ago.... camera woke her up

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome to our obsession, that is EBN, we are obsessed and crazy for anything bully related, you could say we are EBN. English bulldog nuts. Lol. You will love this site and all the people on it, there is a lot of great information on here and lots of great people to ask questions on anything bully related, there is always someone on here that will answer your questions or concerns. Looking forward to seeing stories and lots of pics of Archie.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
:smileywelcome: to the forums! Archie is adorable. I have fallen in love with little white bulldogs, even though my boy is a beautiful fawn brindle with white paws and face. :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:smileywelcome: so glad you found us. I had a vet tell me that Dolly had issues with ACL and she told me to have a brace made. I wasn't sure what she was talking about until I did some searching. they do make dog braces to fit your individual pet. It almost looks like a holster. Instead of that I gave her Glucosamin/Chondrointn /MSM and that did the trick, we don't have any more limper's . Through trial and error the best product I found is from a maker called Regenex. I will pm you their site. I used the horse strength, because I have 5 bully's I use it as a preventive supplement. I give each bully 6 to 8 drops with an eye dropper. put it right on their food once a day. It takes a few weeks to take affect.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.