Hi, I'm Boo

shedev

Mar 23, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Boo
i'm chubby, all white with one dark brindle eye patch marking and a small spot on my back. I'm almost 1 year old and new to the site. We're coming on to find out more information and help from other bully's owners who's dogs are also epileptic. :( Its all very new and scary for me and my owner so help is appreciated on this topic. I posted in the health thread to get started so we'll be reading up! Just wanted to say hi! - Boo

Attachments

• toiletpaper.jpg
    toiletpaper.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 393

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hello Boo! I tagged [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] who has a bully named Vegas who has epilipsy as well. Welcome to EBN, you have found a great support group here!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:smileywelcome: Boo, sorry o hear you have epilepsy.

You sure had fun with that toilet paper and sitting there just as if you found it and you didn't do it.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. I hope you get the information you seek. Please feel free to ask whatever you want here. Thanx for joining :)

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
:smileywelcome: to EBN, Boo! You're sure a cute pup. I am sorry that you have Epilepsy, but know that there are definitely people here who can help you through it. We're looking forward to seeing more adorable pictures of you. Hopefully that pesky cat won't set you up anymore by destroying the toilet paper! Our cats do that to Winston -all- the time, here.

death to paper.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hello sweet Boo! Were you redecorating your mommy's house?:ROFL2:

Welcome to EBN. You will surely make lots of new friends here!

giuseppe

Feb 18, 2013
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo and Enzo - Giuseppe 7/11/01 - 4/23/12
Welcome and that picture is awesome!!!!!!! You have to appreciate a pooch that takes the time to wipe. :) Is that a look of guilt or innocence?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hiya Boo!! :welcome3: to you and your owner! Cheryl/libra926 will be along to give some advice on the epilepsy, her Vegas has it too

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.