New here and totally new to bulldogs...

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Glad your friend rescued Norman, and glad you found your way here so you can get help with giving him the best life a bully can have! Sounds like he deserves it!

giuseppe

Feb 18, 2013
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo and Enzo - Giuseppe 7/11/01 - 4/23/12
Wow! That is a great story! Glad you met Norman and he met you. I'm positive he would agree. Bulldogs are the most loving and lovable breed of dogs ever, imho, and I'd say you came to the right place for tips on caring for your new baby. I'm pretty new here myself and I've found the folks here are extremely helpful. It's not like other forums I've been on where you might be told to "search for an answer before asking a question". You just ask and people answer, no pressure. It does help to have a few pictures to grease the wheels though. :tongue:

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
EBN is like no other forum on the internet. The people on this forum are willing to answer any question you may have. No matter what problem you may be having with your bully, there is someone that has had that problem before and is willing to help you. This group is so knowledgeable about English Bulldogs it is unbelievable. Everyone here is like family. Do not be afraid to ask any questions. Everyone is here to help you. We all love our bullies and the breed and are willing to help. You will definitely enjoy this site and before long you will be as addicted as the rest of us. Welcome and thank you for giving Norman a second chance.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.