Hello Everyone

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN!! Hugo is a cutie and he even has a 'kiss me spot' ;) Thanx for joining and I hope EBN will become your second home like it has for so many of us. :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my hello there and :welcome: to ebn. wow hugo looks great. kinda like sarah in the face. :2thumbs:

OP
Hugo2012

Hugo2012

Mar 19, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Hugo
:smileywelcome: to EBN!! Hugo is a cutie and he even has a 'kiss me spot' ;) Thanx for joining and I hope EBN will become your second home like it has for so many of us. :)

Thank you BruceP :D. Yes I am already loving and stalking this second home.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thank you BruceP :D. Yes I am already loving and stalking this second home.

Careful who you stalk,,,, you may be put to work!!!! LOL Just kidding. That is what makes it fun here.... everyone is treated like family,,,, (except for Weird Uncle [MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION]) Shhhh, dont tell him. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OP
Hugo2012

Hugo2012

Mar 19, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Hugo
Careful who you stalk,,,, you may be put to work!!!! LOL Just kidding. That is what makes it fun here.... everyone is treated like family,,,, (except for Weird Uncle @Baconator) Shhhh, dont tell him. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am loving it! So much information to take better care of Hugo! Everyone is so nice too.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Oh do you have a handsome boy on your hands! And what a great name, Hugo aka Sausage meatball! I LOVE IT.
Welcome welcome welcome. So glad you dropped by. Thanks for the pictures, too. But we always needs more - insatiable appetite for pictures of super cute bullies!

OP
Hugo2012

Hugo2012

Mar 19, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Hugo
Hello :) sorry not held..stupid auto correct

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.