New Bulldog owner

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:smileywelcome: to EBN, you are a wonderful person for giving Frankie a second lease on life and a furever home. There are a lot of people on here that have rescued bullies so if you have any questions or issues please feel free to ask. Enjoy and dive right in :-)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:smileywelcome: Kellie and Frankie.

Frankie looks adorabull and best thing that has happened to her s you Kellie, keep up the good work and look forward to amny more pictures.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am having issues uploading photos...... hmmm? But wanted to thank everyone for such wonderful and kind words!! It feels so amazing! I hope to be able to post photos soon!

Omg. He is so sweet.... Love the tongue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugo2012

Mar 19, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Hugo
Hi Kelli and Frankie. Just like you, my husband and I are first time english bulldog parents too. We rescued Hugo about six months ago and we are so happy that he chose us when we first meet and greet! I am so happy for you and Frankie

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Kelli you sound amazing -strong loving and determined. Bless you for opening your heart to this beautiful Bully girl and giving her a chance at a real life. With time she will will come to totally trust you and you will discover why we are all Bulldog crazy. There is no breed quite like Bulldogs. Are dogs are wonderful but Bullies are just the most loving, loyal, funny, beautiful little fur kids. And because of you Frankie will blossom and have a great life. Welcome to EBN. There are so many wonderful people here ready to support you at every step.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online