Newb here in Seattle!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Awwww! I miss WA so much, no fair no fair no fair NO FAIR!! I miss the rain, and the moss, and the pretty trees. I hope you enjoy Seattle as much as we did. I hope to be back when his tour here is done. Oh yes, and we'll need pics of your baby. You know proof that you really have a bulldog? And then we'll need a constant supply of those pics in various adore-bull scenarios so that we are constantly reminded of your 'alleged' bulldog along with status updates of all the cuteness that is an EB. Welcome!!

Alleged bulldog, that is funny. Man I like you babybully, that is one of my favorite words. "Alleged"

OP
TonysMiss

TonysMiss

Feb 12, 2013
Seattle Area
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Bailey
Thanks to everyone for all the nice welcome messages!! :D
I added a few pics to my profile, am still learning my way around and how to do everything. Hope everyone is able to see them!!
I have a feeling I'll be on here lots, looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Thanks again everyone!

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Thanks to everyone for all the nice welcome messages!! :D
I added a few pics to my profile, am still learning my way around and how to do everything. Hope everyone is able to see them!!
I have a feeling I'll be on here lots, looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Thanks again everyone!

Well, ok I guess that's ok :p Just don't be like me and take a whole year to finally figure out how to post stuff and pics! Kisses to Miss B:drawheart: from us here in North Chicagoland.

OP
TonysMiss

TonysMiss

Feb 12, 2013
Seattle Area
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Bailey
Well, ok I guess that's ok :p Just don't be like me and take a whole year to finally figure out how to post stuff and pics! Kisses to Miss B:drawheart: from us here in North Chicagoland.

Thank you!
I posted pics on my profile. They should be visible. Let me know if you can't see them
Have a great day! :D

OP
TonysMiss

TonysMiss

Feb 12, 2013
Seattle Area
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Bailey
Awwww! I miss WA so much, no fair no fair no fair NO FAIR!! I miss the rain, and the moss, and the pretty trees. I hope you enjoy Seattle as much as we did. I hope to be back when his tour here is done. Oh yes, and we'll need pics of your baby. You know proof that you really have a bulldog? And then we'll need a constant supply of those pics in various adore-bull scenarios so that we are constantly reminded of your 'alleged' bulldog along with status updates of all the cuteness that is an EB. Welcome!!

Wanted to let you know I posted pics of my "alleged" baby girl. lol
So many cute pups on here!!!!! LOVE IT

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Wanted to let you know I posted pics of my "alleged" baby girl. lol
So many cute pups on here!!!!! LOVE IT

Looked at them before I left for work this morning! So precious, we love pictures on here in case you couldn't tell. Have you joined the Greater Seattle Bulldog Meetup group? We used to go to those and they were lots of fun, we'd bring picnic lunches and make a day of it since it was about 2-2.5 hours from the island. The kids loved taking the ferry.

OP
TonysMiss

TonysMiss

Feb 12, 2013
Seattle Area
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Bailey
Aww....thank you :)
And, no, I haven't connected with them yet! That does sound awesome though!!

TonyD

Mar 11, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Bailey
Hello Heidi!
I'm the Tony :-). (Edit: miss B's person poppa)
Glad you found this site, seems to be a lot of friendly bully lovers here :2thumbs: !

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2012
Lawrence, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Dent
Yay!! More Seattle people!! My boyfriend Jeff and I and our daughterbully Roxy live in Columbia City! There are actually 3 other bullies in our apartment building. :D So many of us here!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hello Heidi, Tony & Bailey :welcome3: glad you joined!! Looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of Bailey :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.