Newb here in Seattle!

TonysMiss

Feb 12, 2013
Seattle Area
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Bailey
Hi everyone! Seemed appropriate to introduce myself. My name is Heidi and my boyfriend, Tony, and I got our baby bulldog end of January. Her name is Bailey. But also known as "Miss B" or just "B". She was born 11/19/12 and is PERFECT(ly stubborn!) lol
We love her to death and am so excited to have her in our family!
Hope to meet new people and learn from those of you experienced with owning a bully. I only know what I've read at this point so far, other than I fell in love with them years ago when my best friends mom had 2 and also was a breeder. Love there stubborn personalities! (I'm Irish so it just fits)

Have a great day everyone!!

Heidi :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and looking forward in seeing pics of your baby.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hi Heidi and Bailley! Glad you joined the forum! There is a lot of knowledgeable members who are always there for support. Hope you will share some pictures with us!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN!! So, is Bailey for 'Bailey's Irish Cream'? YUM!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Glad you joined. Hope to see some pics soon.

D

DaisyBulldog

Hi there! I'm south of you, down in the Eugene, Oregon area. :D

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
WElcome to EBN. I grew up in Puyallup but now live in Spokane, WA now. There is a group of us from your area including [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION], [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], and [MENTION=2488]babybully[/MENTION] even though she recently moved. And some of the oregon people just checked in with you. We are here if you need us

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
:noob:

Just thought it was funny and wanted to use it. What I really wanted to use was this one.............

:pics:

I'm from Orting. It's tucked in the middle between Puyallup and Bonney Lake. Right at the base of Mt. Rainier. Where are you at?

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
WElcome to EBN. I grew up in Puyallup but now live in Spokane, WA now. There is a group of us from your area including @Vicaroo1000, @Libra926, and @babybully even though she recently moved. And some of the oregon people just checked in with you. We are here if you need us

Awwww! I miss WA so much, no fair no fair no fair NO FAIR!! I miss the rain, and the moss, and the pretty trees. I hope you enjoy Seattle as much as we did. I hope to be back when his tour here is done. Oh yes, and we'll need pics of your baby. You know proof that you really have a bulldog? And then we'll need a constant supply of those pics in various adore-bull scenarios so that we are constantly reminded of your 'alleged' bulldog along with status updates of all the cuteness that is an EB. Welcome!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.