Greetings

Bullheaded23

Mar 9, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Axl
Puppy love and happy thoughts being sent from Northwest Ohio to all this morning:) I'm excited to get to chit chat with my fellow bulldog owners and enthusiasts about the beautiful yet complicated creature that is the bulldog. After being surprised around Christmas time with my bully Axl, I was instantly in love with the bulldog breed however surprised by the complexity of it as well. Not being new to raising dogs, I figured the bulldog would mimic other breeds in areas such as training, feeding, etc. I quickly learned that bullies fit a mold all their own and have very specific needs. Axl is the best dog I have ever had the pleasure of caring for. He's playful, intelligent, great with other dogs, and not to mention completely adorable. After owning him for just 5 months though I have already been faced with some of the common problems bulldogs are known to encounter throughout their lifetime. I am hoping through this forum I can harbor a support system of others with bulldogs who have either been through, or are going through similar issues as myself and can provide some insight as to how to approach a particular issue with my bully. I also look forward to sharing and hearing others stories of our loyal companions. Hope everyone has a happy Monday and is able to get out and enjoy some sunshine this week with their pup:)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Hope to see some pics of Axl soon! I was born and raised in NW Ohio. Living in Milwaukee now, but most of my family is still there.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN. Nice intro (except for the no pix thing) lol Thanx for joining and I hope you will become a regular participant in the forums. ;)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Welcome to EBN! Glad you joined us! The members here are very knowledgeable and always there to support :) Hope to see some pictures :2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great info...... now, about those pictures?? :tapfoot:

:welcome3:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: look forward to getting to know you and Axl!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: So happy you found us and joined up! I know you will enjoy it here and we ll learn fom each other...so jump in and don't think..we've forgotten about pictures..:D

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome to EBN, and congratulations on your new baby Axl. That was a nice introduction, and you will love this site, lots of great information, and great people to ask. Looking forward to more stories and lots of pictures of Axl.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.