Hello from Texas

OP
stevieb

stevieb

Dec 9, 2012
Terrell, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stump
:hiya: Steven and Stump! I'm late to the Wrlcoming..but thrilled you found us! You will find that the food is the hardest thing a lot of us deal with. They are all so different. I can tell you,lots of Bully's have problems with chicken..it's a trail and error thing.

Also..they ALL act like they are starving, but too much food..even 1/4 cup too much can account for loose :poo:. I would definitely start there..and cut back on treats..too much food will just be wasted anyway!

Ya..they shed a lot! And as the weather warms up, you will see a big increase in the hair bunnies!

Hope you enjoy it here! :)

ill remember that next time to steer clear of chicken and try something new.
seems like as he shed his hair grows back thicker so i assume baby hair is falling out . can't wait till the summer i can play with him more. Ill keep the lint rolls stock up.:)

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:smileywelcome: to EBN, Stump is too cute. If you are going to switch his food make sure you do a slow transition from one to the other over a period of two weeks or so. If you change food quickly it will upset his stomach.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN..... wow, he sure is a handsome boy!