Hello from Texas

stevieb

Dec 9, 2012
Terrell, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stump
Hi everyone,

My name is Steven. I have an EB name Stump and he is currently 5months old. He is doing well on Crate training and obedience training. I do work a lot but i always find the time to take him out and play. He has been growing fast on his current diet Blue Buffalo (chicken and rice puppy) but he has also been having a hard time using the restroom #2. Early on in the day his stool would be solid but as the day goes on his stool starts to become running. i will further investigate this food issue, i really want to give him my best. He is a very happy and loving dog. I'm truly bless to have Stump, he has fill my life with more laughs. :lol:

A5BB20A8-0A60-4E0C-84E4-3DCBF6E74DC5-141-000000067601129A.jpg

E91C6EC7-642C-47A2-B6A4-202B999AEAE2-141-0000000679450B3C.jpg

ED2F21E0-3590-46BD-A536-74B978CE6611-141-000000067BBDFECA.jpg

Last edited:

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
:smileywelcome: to EBN! Winston and I are in San Antonio, and it's always great to say Howdy to another Texan. :)

Stump is adorable. You're a lucky bulldog parent. Please share more pictures of your little buddy with us!

I can't offer any help with the food situation though. I am sure someone will be along soon who can help out!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
:smileywelcome: Steven and Stump! Glad you found EBN, it's a great community.
Regarding the stool issue. I had the same thing, morning was firm- by the evening soft serve. I cut down on his food intake but a little over a 1/4 cup and that worked.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Stump is adorable, and I love his name.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN Stump is sure a cutie and I love that name. ;) Post about her poop issue in the health section and maybe some of our people can give you some suggestions. Stump is getting to the age were you start thinking about adult food so maybe that is a decision that should be made now and take care of both at the same time. Enjoy the site and please join in. :)

OP
stevieb

stevieb

Dec 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Stump
:smileywelcome: to EBN! Winston and I are in San Antonio, and it's always great to say Howdy to another Texan. :)

Stump is adorable. You're a lucky bulldog parent. Please share more pictures of your little buddy with us!

I can't offer any help with the food situation though. I am sure someone will be along soon who can help out!
Howdy partner. Thanks for a warm welcoming.

:welcome3: Stump is adorable, and I love his name.

Thank You, his name fits him and his Vet loves the name too. Lol

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hi there and Welcome to EBN! So glad you joined us and boy oh boy is Stump gorgeous!!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Stump is an awesome original name. Love it !!! :smileywelcome: guys

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and :welcome: to ebn. i love the name stump. could be just over feeding and if you are feeding any treats or people food be sure to cut that out to. cant wait to see more pics of your guy. bruce is right you can switch to adult food now if you chose. :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and your bully is a handsome boy for sure.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
:welcome: So glad you're here! Stump is going to be such a handsome dog when he grows up! He's such a cutie now! I lived in Texas until about 7 years ago. I get back every chance I get!

OP
stevieb

stevieb

Dec 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Stump
Thanks everyone,

I will try to feed him less thru the day. But he always seem hungry even now. For the last month his shedding has been outrageous. I almost can not keep up with the lint rolls I have around the house. Lol
I give him wellness treats 3X daily and Nuvet Plus daily.

I read up that I should keep him on puppy food for the first yr then switch him over on his B day. Should I stick with Blue Buffalo? Thanks for all ur inputs.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Steven and Stump! I'm late to the Wrlcoming..but thrilled you found us! You will find that the food is the hardest thing a lot of us deal with. They are all so different. I can tell you,lots of Bully's have problems with chicken..it's a trail and error thing.

Also..they ALL act like they are starving, but too much food..even 1/4 cup too much can account for loose :poo:. I would definitely start there..and cut back on treats..too much food will just be wasted anyway!

Ya..they shed a lot! And as the weather warms up, you will see a big increase in the hair bunnies!

Hope you enjoy it here! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.