New this site & New to her!

KitKat90

Mar 6, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
Hey Everyone,

My name is Kat. My Fiance & I recently adopted an 8 month old English Bully who we named Georgia. We've only had her a couple of days and I'm already madly in love with her smelly, snoring self. I never thought I could love a dog this much, but Georgia has offically stolen my heart!

I joined this forum in order to give Georgia the best live possibly... Because she doesn't deserve any less then the best! I'm looking forward to making new connections and friends with people who are also in love with a Bulldog.

Thanks,
Kat

Attachments

• Georgia5.jpg
    Georgia5.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 144
  • Georgia4.jpg
    Georgia4.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 148

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Welcome Kat, Georgia looks like she has settled in well. And I know how you feel Ftse has stolen my heart too, he is 16 months now.

I really hope you enjoy it hear as much as I do.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
:smileywelcome: to EBN. We're all in love with bulldogs here, and not always just our own. Thank you for sharing pictures of your baby Georgia, she's gorgeous and so happy looking! I don't get to see happy puppy faces on my doggie anymore, he'll turn three this summer and I mostly get sleepy or snoring faces from him. Even when he's happy he is sometimes so sleepy he looks like he will fall over. :)

You have so much to look forward to with Georgia. She'll be a handful for a while, but the members here are well able to advise you through it. Enjoy every moment of her!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Georgia is adorable! Hope you keep sharing lots of pics of her!
Keep reading and you might be able to at least fix the smelly part..(or most of it) simply by switching to a high quality food that she isn't sensitive to the ingredients.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN , Kat. I can tell you are hooked!!! Might as well call off the engagement now... you'll be too busy waiting on your new baby to think about anything else. Im glad you signed up and we will help you thru the trials and tribulations of being owned by a bully... Thanx for joining. ;)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Welcome to EBN Kat and Georgia. She's precious. Love her face.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! So glad you joined us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and your sweet Georgia is such a beauty.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN.... Bulldogs have a way of very quickly stealing our heart -- they are wonderful! Enjoy Georgia and EBN!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Hey Everyone,

My name is Kat. My Fiance & I recently adopted an 8 month old English Bully who we named Georgia. We've only had her a couple of days and I'm already madly in love with her smelly, snoring self. I never thought I could love a dog this much, but Georgia has offically stolen my heart!

I joined this forum in order to give Georgia the best live possibly... Because she doesn't deserve any less then the best! I'm looking forward to making new connections and friends with people who are also in love with a Bulldog.

Thanks,
Kat

Love the second pic. When she falls asleep, you can paint the other paw's nails :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online