Help name me....mommy gives up.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
This sweet, spunky, loving girl bullie has been in our home for about a week and a half now. I wanted to name her Darci June Cash, lol and call her Darci but the more I say it the less I like it. I want her name to be girly but different. Ive looked at the thread fir girl bullie names as well as millions of online sites. I just dont know. Anyway she is quite a character. Ill post a few pics and if she looks like a name, post it. We will see what she ends up with. When we got tyson, I couldnt come up w a boy name, now I have a girl and im blank :banghead
View attachment 38473View attachment 38474View attachment 38475View attachment 38476View attachment 38477
The last was at 6 weeks from breeder. Help and thanks!!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
I have a name for her, MINE! Send her my way please!!

L

Lucy-licious

Ok......Poppy, Penelope (Penny), Isabelle, Lizbeth, Lilly, Amy, Emily, Lucy ;) Tulip.

:love: she's Truly Scrumptious xx

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I think she looks like a Layla :up: say it out loud to her, that always helps me.

I remember wanting a nice strong masculine name for Pookie Bear, but when I said Winston or Tank, it just didn't feel right. So I just kept calling him Pookie which did. So we added the Bear part lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Well you have Chaos. How about Catastrophe?

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Oh I like Petunia or Daisy. She is adorable!! And so girly so needs a girly name :drawheart2:

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
I had a pitbull female years ago that I called Lady. I don't know if I ever get another female I would call her that but I do like it for a female

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Here are a few girl bully names I like:

Ariel, Adrienne, Blossom, that's my girls name, Ladybug, Tanka, ( female version of Tonka), Chloe, Charlotte, Scarlett, Delilah, Coco, Chanelle, Petunia, Zoey, Flower, Fallon, Harley, Isabelle (Izzy), Jewel, Bianca, Prescilla, Quinn, Scarlett, Violet, Willow, Xena, Bella, Dallas, Penelope, Angel, Luna, Daisy, Molly, Nala, Lilly, and Orion.

Last edited:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I like Layla as well and Cameron and you could call her Cammy.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Athena would suit her personality...Goddess of wisdom, intelligence & led in just
warfare.

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
She looks like a Donna to me. It means Lady.

My ladies are Liz and Amy. I love ordinary girl names for bullies. Karen, Rosa, Marta, Betsy, Lynn, Laura, Carla, Stella, Mary, Gina, Jeanine...

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
I would call her Queenie because she is going to rule your heart for years to come :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.