"Gunner" My first bulldog

Irish Bully

Feb 25, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
Hey, so in looking for tips to Bully ownership i came across this site/forum and have been using the helpful tips, links and info that have been shared. I got Gunner 2 weeks ago and he is my first English Bulldog (i had a Lab/shep mix in the past).

So my new buddy's name is "Gunner" and he is a 10 week old ball of energy. He's a much younger puppy than i have had in the past (my first dog was 5 months when i got him) and it has been a fun little adventure so far.

Anyway, glad to be here and look forward to swapping stories with everyone. As always, pics below.
Gunner-4.jpgGunner-3.jpg

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
:droolers::droolers::droolers: Boy oh boy...you've no idea what you're in for...

being owned by a bully AND joining this nutball group, HAHAHAHA! There
is a great PUPPY GROUP here, if you've not joined already, please do so!

Congratulations on Gunner, such a handsome BIG boy, I love him! I've got
a soft spot for the big 'ole boys. Welcome to this site, please continue to post
and share pics of Gunner w/us as he grows up...FUN! GOD bless!!

Feb 19, 2013
Tucson, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Georgie Girl
Welcome! I just LOVE the name "Gunner"! I'm new on this site also and find that people are very friendly, informative and love their Bullies!

OP
I

Irish Bully

Feb 25, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!!

Texas Carol, where would one find this Puppy Group? I've looked around but didn't stumble across that yet. Anyway, puppyhood has been pretty standard so far. First night was rough with him being separated from his mom, and then every day since has been better and better. He is still such a little guy, and its been a hard adjustment, but we have had a lot of fun figuring out what makes the other tick.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!!

Texas Carol, where would one find this Puppy Group? I've looked around but didn't stumble across that yet. Anyway, puppyhood has been pretty standard so far. First night was rough with him being separated from his mom, and then every day since has been better and better. He is still such a little guy, and its been a hard adjustment, but we have had a lot of fun figuring out what makes the other tick.

Go to the Navibar and click on Members Only. On drop down menu..choose Social Groups..then look for the puppy one!
And Welcome by the way! Gunner is awesome!! :up:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and Gunner is a cutie pie.

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
:welcome: to EBN this is a great place for new bully owners. Your Gunner is too cute for word :drawheart:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Gunner is adorable! Just keep reading, and if you can't find an answer to any question you might have don't ever be afraid to ask. Hopefully someone can help based on their experience. And perhaps you can help someone else along the line by sharing your experiences with Gunner. That's what makes this site so great.

Oh and keep posting those pics. We love em!

OP
I

Irish Bully

Feb 25, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
He is a cutie patootie!!!

He's also a ball of energy. I swear Gunner would have run circles around my lab/shep puppy. He honestly does not get tired...ever.

I'm curious, how many hours do (did) you play with your pup in the morning and night to tire him out? At night we can run around for hours and he hardly would notice.

Last edited:

xsubsailor

Jan 24, 2013
West Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pickle
Hey, so in looking for tips to Bully ownership i came across this site/forum and have been using the helpful tips, links and info that have been shared. I got Gunner 2 weeks ago and he is my first English Bulldog (i had a Lab/shep mix in the past).

So my new buddy's name is "Gunner" and he is a 10 week old ball of energy. He's a much younger puppy than i have had in the past (my first dog was 5 months when i got him) and it has been a fun little adventure so far.

Welcome! You are about to have a great time with Gunner, they are a lot smarter then they seem - as I learned. Awesome pooches :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.