Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:olympics::welcome3: Hi and welcome, you will love it on here , lots of great information, and great people to ask. Your babies are beautiful. I don't know how old he is, but how much does he weigh? He looks all bully to me though, and he's beautiful so enjoy. I have 2 EB, they are siblings and were a year old last week, they both weigh 40 lbs. what is his name, or are you changing his name? There is a great forum with male bulldog names you can check out.

OP
N

NateB

Jan 4, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Hey everyone. Thanks again for the kind words. Just an update..

We took him into the vet two days after we brought him home. turns out he wasnt really taken care of. He had ear infections in both ears. and still needed a few shots. But we got everything taken care of and the vet said besides those things, he is a very healthy and pure bulldog. She also said he is about 6 months old he is just a big boy. he weighed in at 42 lbs!!!!!! His name is Hank and he is fitting in just fine. everyone loves him and he love us! We couldnt be happier.

here is another picture of him!

0301132357_zpsdd56ec00.jpg

and one of them taking over our other dogs cage lol

150437_344260702340230_1043547319_n_zps8b08c1ac.jpg

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hey everyone. Thanks again for the kind words. Just an update..

We took him into the vet two days after we brought him home. turns out he wasnt really taken care of. He had ear infections in both ears. and still needed a few shots. But we got everything taken care of and the vet said besides those things, he is a very healthy and pure bulldog. She also said he is about 6 months old he is just a big boy. he weighed in at 42 lbs!!!!!! His name is Hank and he is fitting in just fine. everyone loves him and he love us! We couldnt be happier.

here is another picture of him!

0301132357_zpsdd56ec00.jpg

and one of them taking over our other dogs cage lol

150437_344260702340230_1043547319_n_zps8b08c1ac.jpg

Awwww poor Hank. What did the vet give you to help his ears? He looks all Bulldog to me too. If I recall Wilson was around that weight at that age. He's 59lbs now. :welcome: to EBN. There's lots to learn about Bulldogs and I'm still learning much myself.

There's a great products section that has products that are members have recommended. Full of wonderful things you may not have thought of. :D

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?215-Great-Products-for-English-Bulldogs

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Welcome! Glad you joined us and shared pictures of your gorgeous bullies :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.