Gumbo Girl

sherden24

Nov 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gumbo
We resuced Gumbo about 4 months ago. She was used as a breeder for exactly 4 times before being given to someone. That person was not able to really care for her so he sold her on Craigslist. We happened to see her picture on Craigslist and paid the exhorbant amount he was asking just to have her. The first time I met her she wobbled over to me and started kissing me. It was instant love at first sight. She had an eye infection, underweight, had lost hair and was afraid of most men. Now she is doing so much better and has fattened up. I love this sweet girl of mine and she has my heart so quickly. 002.jpg

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
her story breaks my heart but I'm so glad she's in a loving and caring home now - what a sweet girl you have

Welcome to EBN!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Bless you for taking her in and giving her a fur-ever home and all the love she so rightly deserves.

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Welcome to EB! Thank you for giving her such a loving home. She is too cute :drawheart:! Cant wait to see more pictures!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a beauty.... thank you for giving her a wonderful new home! :welcome3: to EBN!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.... it is the place to be if you love bullies. I hope you enjoy the site and become a regular poster. We also have a retired breeder dog who is now 6.5 years old. :luv: Apparantly motherhood suits them well as any I have heard about have been nice dogs. Thanx for joining. :)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Thank you so much for taking in this beautiful girl and giving her a great life. Hugs to both of you :hug:

OP
sherden24

sherden24

Nov 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gumbo
Thanks so much for the warm welcome. Gumbo says "awe, thanks ya'll".

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Gumbo had a rough start, but glad to see she's a princess now!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh that story hurts my heart, I am so glad fate brought you together! Bless you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.