Magic 'Zero' Hour says Hello from new home in Dubai!!

billymoh

Jan 30, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Magic 'Zero' Hour
Hi I just arrived on Saturday to my new home in a new country. This country was formerly a desert and supposed to be very hot in summers, but my new dad n mum are trying their best to keep me cool with their powerful aircon. They named me Magic 'Zero' Hour (I landed in this country at midnight 00:00 on Saturday) and often calls me 'Zero'. They seems very excited to experience an English Bulldog and busy exploring how to make me the best pup. :). I am looking forward for everybody's support to them in making me the happiest dog.:)
DSC_0277.jpg Zero2.jpg

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Oh my goodness aren't you the cutest thing :drawheart:. Cant wait to see you grow up! Make sure your mum and dad takes lots of pictures and share :D

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and you are a cutie. Hope you stay cool from the heat.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Ooooohhh... it would be interesting to see if you can get away with splashing around the fountain...

Welcome!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Welcome to EBN. What an adorable bundle of wrinkles. Just wanna kiss her! :D

OP
B

billymoh

Jan 30, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Magic 'Zero' Hour
Thank you All. Just gettin on with my 4th day here. My parents treat me like I'm a Kid..hhmm..I'm a Big Boy!! ;).. Hey, btw I'm acting as if I am already potty trained..ssshh..love that big grass area and those Treats..:)..Can anyone please tell my parents where can they get tips on training me and also some good treats for our breed. Currently, I'm getting Royal Canin EDUC treats which gets boring at times. :mad:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN.... Zero is a beauty! Best of luck with him.

As for training... there are many threads related to potty training and some articles too. As for treats, not sure what is available to you in UAE, but I give mostly frozen green beans, blueberries, sliced carrots and sometimes just use their kibble (Fromm Beef Fritatta)

sherden24

Nov 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gumbo
Zero, you have the sweetest little wrinkles! Im glad you found your new home!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.