Hi from Louisiana

auteysboutique

Feb 17, 2013
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tugboat
Hi everyone! My name is Jennie. I am a stay at home mom/student to 2 girls, ages 3 and 5, with our latest addition added last week named "Tugboat". I have wanted an English Bulldog for the last 15 years but wanted to wait until my husband and I had all of our goals and priorities in a row in order to provide a loving home. Tugboat just turned 8 weeks today and has done nothing but amaze us these last few days. He is already potty trained and only gets up once a night to use the restroom (Of course the first couple of nights it was more like 2-3 times). He is amazing with my girls and I believe the timing was perfect to welcome him into our family. I would love to meet other families in the area. We are in the Baton Rouge area. I have a feeling I will be spending many nights reading through the forums and getting to know everyone and their bullies :D

Attachments

• tugboat.jpg
    tugboat.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 161
  • tugboat2.jpg
    tugboat2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 162
  • tugboat3.jpg
    tugboat3.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 163

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN. Your daughter is precious but so is your baby bully :love: I hope you enjoy the site and please ask all the question you want. It is what we do here... lol I hope you will become a regular poster. ;)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
:smileywelcome: to EBN. Love, love, love the pics of your little girl and Tugboat. Too cute. :D

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
:welcome:...you will love this site, wonderful, kind & caring members willing to
share info, there's also a Puppy Group you might want to join for more help.

Your daughter & puppy are just adorable!

I've lived in McComb, MS...about 2 hrs from Baton Rouge and am an ex drag
racer of 'funny cars' and raced many times there and in New Orleans for NHRA.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and your two babies are just precious. Look around the site and have some fun.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:heartsign: so smart waiting for the right time!!!! Your daughter and Tugboat are a cuteness overload :welcome:

OP
auteysboutique

auteysboutique

Feb 17, 2013
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tugboat
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome and wonderful compliments. I love looking at everyone`s pictures of their bully(ies). They are all adorable!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Tugboat and your daughter are adorable!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
:smileywelcome: to EBN! Your little Tugboat is just too cute, and that name is precious! Hope to see lots more pictures of him. :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs! You have a beautiful famliy

Most Reactions