Introducing us...

Feb 19, 2013
Tucson, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Georgie Girl
My name is Barbara Ray Linker, my husband is George Linker, and the ruler of our house is Miss Georgie Girl our 5 yr. old English Bulldog. We just moved to Vail, AZ (Tucson area) from San Diego, CA where we were active in the San Diego Bulldog Club and Bulldog Rescue. We would love to meet other bulldogs (and their owners) in the Tucson area.

I'm still trying to navigate this site - how do you upload a picture for the monthly photo contest?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN! I tagged a couple members that I believe to be in the Tucson area.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Welcome to EBN.
Hit "go advanced" to reply - scroll down a bit and hit "manage attachments". Then just follow instructions. That's how I do it.

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! We are in north Tucson :) glad you joined us!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Welcome to EBN, if you go to the photo of the month contest and click on the photo icon(see very crude image below) you can just browse to the file on your computer from there

Capture.JPG

DesertBum

Sep 11, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Xena
Hi and Welcome to EBN! :) Xena and us live right out by you :yes:. Purple heart has a real nice dog park too, we are there most Sat. & Sun. mornings. Not going to be there this week though, Xena is going in for her spay. She is six months old and loves playing with other fur kids. We also have a Mastiff, Bullmastiff and Rottie mix. There is another bullie that comes to the park as well, been trying to get him to come to the board but haven't seen him yet. Looking forward to seeing pics Georgie Girl!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Hope to see a lot of Georgie Girl around here soon as you figure that picture thing out.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, so glad you joined and looking forward to seeing pics of or baby.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
:welcome: I'm from AZ but military life keeps us away mostly. How do you like it so far? Vail seems nice, my parents were looking at a vacay home there when my mom passed away. They just loved going to the city on the weekends! Welcome!!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN, Barb. We are glad you found us and hope you'll become a regular. The Site Administrator/owner lives near Tuscon. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] .

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.