New Bully Dad

mrnyknicks

Feb 7, 2013
Wilmington, Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Carmelo
Hello I will be picking up our new pup on Friday the 22nd. He will be 9 weeks at the time of pick up. We haven't owned a dog in over 12 years. We had a Rotty, and she was already 2 years when we got her. Our new OEB's name is Carmelo, Melo for short. I am getting excited seeing my family so stoked for this puppy. It is a great buzz around the family, like we are expecting a new baby. I just finished making what I think is a nice living area within the house, especially while he is still a puppy. I got him from Olde English Bulldogge's of Delaware. They are new breeders and this is the first liter for them. They treated us great and didn't mind when we would visit 1 or 2 times a week. I am attaching pics of Melo and his new playpen. Let me know what you think?

IMG_0002.jpgIMG_0045.jpgIMG_0026.jpgIMG_0046.jpg

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Hello I will be picking up our new pup on Friday the 22nd. He will be 9 weeks at the time of pick up. We haven't owned a dog in over 12 years. We had a Rotty, and she was already 2 years when we got her. Our new OEB's name is Carmelo, Melo for short. I am getting excited seeing my family so stoked for this puppy. It is a great buzz around the family, like we are expecting a new baby. I just finished making what I think is a nice living area within the house, especially while he is still a puppy. I got him from Olde English Bulldogge's of Delaware. They are new breeders and this is the first liter for them. They treated us great and didn't mind when we would visit 1 or 2 times a week. I am attaching pics of Melo and his new playpen. Let me know what you think?

View attachment 37473View attachment 37474View attachment 37475View attachment 37476

whoo whooooo what a little darling and also :smileywelcome: to the site

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... love the puppy condo!! Welcome to EBN and congrats on you awesome looking pup!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Are you from the Delaware area ? we are in the Dover area, and can recommend a FANTASTIC Vet in Middletown ! just let me know :) :) :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oh my, what a cutie, congrats on your new pup and welcome to the site. Your setup looks great. Please post pics every so often as we love watching them grow.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
He's so adorable! I don't think I could resist cuddles if he were coming to my house. :D But Dad, where are his toys?!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
GORGEOUS! Love that you were on site with the parent(s) and the owners. I love his coloring!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online