Meet Pickle

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I can't use that litter box yet either its way to big for Lucy right now but for sure will in the future. I like that video as well! Im not sure if I would ever do that but its a great idea!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello and :welcome: to ebn. i love your pups name. :2thumbs: i just love your set up its very nice.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome!!! I thought I welcomed you somewhere else but I think it was on pinkbelly's. That i what happens when one gets up at 4am !! I noticed your name xsubsailor? Are you Navy? and luvin the name Pickle!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: officially to EBN .. glad you decided to stop surfing and join the gang!! Your little Pickle is gorgeous!! :luv:

OP
xsubsailor

xsubsailor

Jan 24, 2013
West Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pickle
Welcome!!! I thought I welcomed you somewhere else but I think it was on pinkbelly's. That i what happens when one gets up at 4am !! I noticed your name xsubsailor? Are you Navy? and luvin the name Pickle!!

I'm not sure what pinkbelly's (frozen yogurt?) is but I'm on a motorcycle touring site bmwsporttouring. And I was in the Navy but I'm out now. I was stationed on submarines along time ago, ergo xsubsalior. Now I am just making sure Pickle is takin care of.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I'm not sure what pinkbelly's (frozen yogurt?) is but I'm on a motorcycle touring site bmwsporttouring. And I was in the Navy but I'm out now. I was stationed on submarines along time ago, ergo xsubsalior. Now I am just making sure Pickle is takin care of.
Nah, Pinkbelly is a members name that I posted on at the same time as yours. I am ex-Navy as well. Hospital Corpsman. Welcome again!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.