Hello from our family..

Jerry

Oct 13, 2010
Fort Worth
Bulldog(s) Names
Brody
Greetings everyone. We are Jerry and Tiffany from Fort Worth. We are owned by our 3 year old boy Brody. We have been active in other online forums and stumbled across this website today.

Brody is an active Bully that has stolen our hearts. He is an epileptic bulldog, but that does not slow him down. He loves to play with his toys, naps at our feet, chewing on his older Boston terrier brother yogi, and of course, he loves his noms!

Looking foreword to getting to know the rest of the gang here...

IMG_1402.jpg

e8791b55.jpg

photo-2.jpg

IMG_2089.jpg

Jerry and Tiffany..

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Hello and welcome!!!

I love the pics of Brody, what a great looking Bully!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
yay so glad to see more bullies from tx!!! they are so precious and welcome everyone is soooo nice and helpful around here!!!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Welcome Jerry,Tiffany and Brody!!!! He is so handsome!!!! We love pics and if you have any questions big or small someone can answer them. Also we love to hear about yur bully antics so dont hesitate to tell us.:bully:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We are very happy you joined us, there are some great forums out there so we are glad you dropped in :). If you have any questions at all our team will be happy to help, we have added as many fun features as we could find.

I also think you may have found a new pal for Brody, his name is Vegas and he looks a lot like your boy and also has seizures. [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] will be thrilled that you joined us!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
YAY! I'm excited. I'm excited that I get to talk to someone that experiences these seizures. What type does he have. Vegas has focal facial seizures...he is also 3 years old. He was diagnosed when he was 10 months old. I can't wait to talk to your family more about little Brody. [MENTION=1373]Jerry[/MENTION]

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
welcome Tiffany, Jerry and Brody..... You have found a great site....love the pictures.

OP
Jerry

Jerry

Oct 13, 2010
Fort Worth
Bulldog(s) Names
Brody
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!!

Libra. Brody has Grand mal seizures and focal motor seizures. his seizure activity is like what your boy vegas goes through. They usually are the same intensity and duration. Brody has had cluster episodes in the past as well. I wish that we did not have all this experience with them, but unfortunately we do. Tiffany and I have learned, as you have, that it is far more painful for us to watch, than it is for Brody to go through. Brody is on phenobarb and sodium bromide for control and we have a valium protocol we use on him when he does seize. most of the time he will go months in between seizure activity, but recently it seems we are fighting them every 3-4 weeks. We are hopping that we are going to be out of this cycle soon..

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Brody is such a cutie! :heart:

We are waiting to find out if Maggie has epilepsy or not. If it is epilepsy then so far they have only been partial seizures and the only reason we have noticed them is because of her strange behavior afterwards - the constant pacing and sniffing that often continues for 3 hours. We are hoping and praying that it won't happen again! :pray:

Welcome to the site ... it is WONDERFUL!!!

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
Welcome! you've found an awesome bullie site! Love the pictures, Brody is beautiful! @%1;[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]@%1; I'm sure is so happy you've joined, you will have lots to talk about!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome to the whole family! I hope you spend many happy hours here.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.