New to the site

LRCarpenter

Feb 16, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball, Pork chop and Biscuit
Good morning all,

I am brand new to the site and have not really ever done anything like this. Briefly, we had a great dane for nearly ten years and when we had to part with him (a bad day), we of course decided we would wait a while before getting any other dogs and in three weeks, I came home and saw puppy food on the pool table and a little brown and white ten pound bundle of joy. Well, nearly four years later, we have Meat Ball, Pork Chop and Biscuit. Look forward to reading, exchanging ideas and getting to know some of you.

Lori C

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.... We are thrilled to have you with us and I look forward to hearing more about your gang of three and their servants. This is a large site with a lot of content and things to do so if you have ANY questions at all either about the site or raising your herd dont hesitate to ask. I hope you figure out how to add pix to your posts soon. If you need help with it just pm me and I'll help. Thanx for joining. ;)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Hope to see a lot of stories and pics of your gang as you get used to the site and figure it all out.

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Good morning all,

I am brand new to the site and have not really ever done anything like this. Briefly, we had a great dane for nearly ten years and when we had to part with him (a bad day), we of course decided we would wait a while before getting any other dogs and in three weeks, I came home and saw puppy food on the pool table and a little brown and white ten pound bundle of joy. Well, nearly four years later, we have Meat Ball, Pork Chop and Biscuit. Look forward to reading, exchanging ideas and getting to know some of you.

Lori C

Oh :welcome2: to EBN this place is the best place ever!

Can't wait to meet your crew!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hello Lori :welcome3: to EBN, glad you, Meat Ball, Pork Chop & Biscuit joined ... looking forward to seeing LOTS of pictures of your babies!!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Welcome to the EBN family!

You have an entire gang of bullies there! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your babies.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN..... three bullies gotta see :pics:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and :welcome: to ebn. i cant wait to see pics of your bullies. the names are very original i love them. just jump right in

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome to EBN, you will love it on here, lots of great information and advice from lots of great people. I love your bully names, very cute. Looking forward to pictures and stories of your 3 guys.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
:smileywelcome: to EBN! It sounds as though you have a bully clan! I would love to know more about each one, and have lots and lots of pictures of their beautiful selves to drool over. We love pictures here, and honestly I think most of us identify each forum member more with the dogs than we do with the humans.

I have a Biscuit too. Sir Winston, the First Earl of Biscuit was well named. He is a little biscuit quite often! It's a multipurpose word in our household, meaning everything from a freshly baked bread item out of the oven, to the little piles left in the yard by our doggie. They are strangely relatable terms, and it keeps us from talking about things like poopies in public, lol.

Even though you've had your clan for years, I bet you will still find some new information here on the forums, or you can help share your experiences for us newbies! Winsty is only 2 1/2 years old and I find new things to help make him healthier and happier here daily. So welcome again, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Good morning all,

Lori C

You are going to be SO MUCH HELP to so many with your vest experience! Welcome.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Well I am hungry now after reading your bullies names, lol!! Dang diet!! Welcome to EBN!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.