Suggestions welcome

Style4you2

Feb 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Piggy
Hello, my name is Meghan and my bully is Piggy. We are new to the Houston area and are looking for a reasonably priced place to board her when I am away, as you know she can be very sensitive. She always wants to go with me anytime I leave so we are also looking for bully friendly places to explore! Any suggestions are welcome. Looking forward to being a part of the forum, Thanks!
M&P

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:I'm sorry, I cant offer any help in this area, as I live in Canada, and am not familiar with the States, or your area. I just wanted to say hi and welcome you and Piggy,( I love her name ) to EBN. You will love it on here, lots of great information, funny stories, and great advice from lots of great people. Looking forward to seeing pictures of Piggy and lots of stories

OP
S

Style4you2

Feb 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Piggy
Thank you very much for the warm welcome. This is a completely new experience for the pig and I. We're looking forward to it :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome to you and piggy :). [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] is around your area maybe he knows of great places to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
hello and :welcome3: to EBN glad you and Piggy joined looking forward to seeing lots of pictures :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN. Piggy huh? Well, we will have to see just how much she fits her name . LOL
:pics:

Glad you joined and hope you enjoy the site!!! Have Fun! [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] should be along soon to help you our on your Houston question. :)

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
:smileywelcome: to EBN! I'm relatively close by in San Antonio, but can't help out on your bulldog questions about Houston. DavidH should be able to do so famously though, so I'll stick to welcoming!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
I think DavidH needs to board Piggy so that we can see pictures of her :) :) :) :) :) (not like putting someone on the SPOT eh? ONLY KIDDING!)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN.... good luck finding a place for boarding.,

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=8155]Style4you2[/MENTION] welcome to the site. To tell you the truth I do not board my bullies. Have heard too many horror stories about people boarding their bullies and they died because of stupid people that the boarding kennel leaving them out in the hot outside. We use a trusted pet sitter to come to our home when we go somewhere and can't take the bullies. I live west of Houston, and a friend of mine lives south of Houston and she has a bully also. I will tag her in case she lives close to you, she may know of some places to go or someone who can watch your baby. [MENTION=3502]NigelsMom[/MENTION] looking forward in seeing pics of your baby.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Hi and welcome to you and Piggy - I'm not familiar with boarding cause I've never used them cause I don't go anywhere lol I think I would have to find an experienced bully sitter if that need ever came up. I'm on the southwest side of Houston and there's a pet store called Pet Country and they do boarding and grooming. If you're in our area here's the info Pet Country
    • 4783 Lexington Blvd ·
    • Missouri City
      (281) 499-0498

If it's a weekend I wouldn't mind bully sitting but it's hard to do it during the week cause I have to work.

Good luck!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello and :welcome: to ebn. i am no help over here in va but i cant wait to see pics of your piggy. i love that name. :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.